• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works really fine Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
      Hi omurul60,

I PMed you the answer, but will post here in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Basically I cannot include the animations with my free pack because of legal issues. Most animations are available for free at Mixamo.com. Others you see on the video are from Kubold's AnimSet pro (you can buy on the Marketplace) and other sources.

The animation BP is fully set up so all you need to do is create the blendspaces and plug the inputs. Once you plug the BS or animation, everything should work instantly.

Here are pictures of the blendspace Im using for edge grabbing - the animation is "Shimmy" from Mixamo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132123[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]132122[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps!
      Ohh yes I was take ur pm thanks my teacher

Comment

Thank you for your sharing, but the latest version 1.1 can't be download at the link。

Comment

Originally posted by simplesugar View Post
          Thank you for your sharing, but the latest version 1.1 can't be download at the link。
          Hi @Simplesugar,

I'm not sure what's going on with the link. When I click on it it takes me to the download page and I havent made any changes to my MediaFire account. What happens when you click on the link? Does it say file not found?

Try this direct link and see if it works - http://www.mediafire.com/file/9g4sru...plate_V1_1.zip
          [WIP] Procedural City Generator
          [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool | Procedural Park
          [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP | Free Birds
          Join our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by simplesugar View Post
            You have an ad blocker turned on. Turn it off temporarily to access it. Same thing happened to me.

Comment

[MENTION=49600]CoquiGames[/MENTION] God Bless you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cmcginn View Post
                [MENTION=49600]CoquiGames[/MENTION] God Bless you!!!
                Glad you found it useful
                [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool | Procedural Park
                Join our Discord

Comment

Hello, Can I use your project for commercial?
                  If not, I can offer money for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstinyon View Post
                    Hello, Can I use your project for commercial?
                    If not, I can offer money for it.
                    Hi [MENTION=708719]Verstinyon[/MENTION],

Yes, you can use the template for a commercial project as long as you use it as a "base" for your game (meaning develop new features, etc on top of it). Please don't just change the character and publish as a game on Steam Direct :P.

With that said, if you do make a commercial game, a mention would be nice, but not required .

Thanks for checking!
                    Join our Discord

Comment

Really love this stuff!! judged on your blueprint you are very professional one! I will learn a lot form you asset Thanks a lot
                      Last edited by CryDead; 06-27-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by CryDead View Post
                          Really love this stuff!! judged on your blueprint you are very professional one! I will learn a lot form you asset Thanks a lot
                          Thanks CryDead! Let me know if you have any questions when looking at the BPs

Originally posted by Verstinyon View Post
                          Thank you so much!
                          You're welcome. Good luck on your project!
                          Join our Discord

Comment

[MENTION=49600]CoquiGames[/MENTION] After i studied your climbing system which was very useful (along with watching Peter L's tutorial) I adaped it all and doing with my project just that I found a major problem with this...
                            When my player climbing on roughness wall or very angle turning point, No matter how heigh of the wall my character just quickly sliding down to the ground as fast as like teleport! after it's reaching the top or messed up line trace detection and It's got no damage at all, I want my character to fall down to death if they messed up, Could you please guide me how to work on this?

One more thing, Where you learn ledge climbing from? It's work better than wall climbing maybe i'll move to use those instead

Thank you so much!
                            Last edited by CryDead; 06-29-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CryDead View Post
                              [MENTION=49600]CoquiGames[/MENTION] After i studied your climbing system which was very useful (along with watching Peter L's tutorial) I adaped it all and doing with my project just that I found a major problem with this...
                              When my player climbing on roughness wall or very angle turning point, No matter how heigh of the wall my character just quickly sliding down to the ground as fast as like teleport! after it's reaching the top or messed up line trace detection and It's got no damage at all, I want my character to fall down to death if they messed up, Could you please guide me how to work on this?

One more thing, Where you learn ledge climbing from? It's work better than wall climbing maybe i'll move to use those instead

Thank you so much!
                              Hi CryDead,

If you modified the Blueprints, can you please include a screenshot of the new graph so I know whats going on?

I'm not in my dev computer, but going by memory, there is an event already under the ragdoll section of the code that kills the player based on velocity (if you fall from very high). You can try using this and see if it works for you. Otherwise, you can use Event Landed and then calculate the velocity to determine if you want to kill player (call Event Dead) or not

Hope this helps!
                              Join our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
                                Hi CryDead,

If you modified the Blueprints, can you please include a screenshot of the new graph so I know whats going on?

I'm not in my dev computer, but going by memory, there is an event already under the ragdoll section of the code that kills the player based on velocity (if you fall from very high). You can try using this and see if it works for you. Otherwise, you can use Event Landed and then calculate the velocity to determine if you want to kill player (call Event Dead) or not

Hope this helps!
                                Nothing complicated just as same as Peter L 's version, I noticed that your blueprint has added many function in it and yet i didn't try to put it all in mine project yet.
                                Thanks for your advice i'll try again and see if it's work
                                Take care!

Edit* Just fixed the fast falling it's because my game has a slope movement that's why it's fall so fast from a very angle wall
                                Last edited by CryDead; 06-30-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X