• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now , if someone can not find
    The forum is free animation
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...d-FBX-Download

Comment

Originally posted by DP Studio View Post
      Are you sure? Only ask because I've seen content from the Marketplace that contains Mixamo assets

I had a quick look at the project the other day, only thing I would suggest you do is playing with the character movement settings to feel more smooth and easier to 'platform' with

You got me excited for a minute there! I searched around to see if I could include the Mixamo animations but found this on their forum:

All Mixamo content is royalty free for both commercial and non-commercial use. The only requirement is that the file be embedded in your project. You cannot redistribute the files in .fbx format or any format where the character/animation can be extracted.

Unfortunately, I can't include them as fbx files, but it should be fairly easy to add them yourself since the animation blueprint already has a place for them .

I plan to add a few more examples to the project later (switches and doors, level streaming, main menu, etc) so I'll take a look at the movement settings to make them less "floaty" for that update - thanhks for the suggestion!

Originally posted by Neodinznak View Post
      Now , if someone can not find
      The forum is free animation
      https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...d-FBX-Download
      Thanks for the link! I'll see what animations are included.
      [WIP] | Procedural City Generator
      [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool
      [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP | Free Birds
      Join our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
        You got me excited for a minute there! I searched around to see if I could include the Mixamo animations but found this on their forum:

All Mixamo content is royalty free for both commercial and non-commercial use. The only requirement is that the file be embedded in your project. You cannot redistribute the files in .fbx format or any format where the character/animation can be extracted.

Unfortunately, I can't include them as fbx files, but it should be fairly easy to add them yourself since the animation blueprint already has a place for them .

I plan to add a few more examples to the project later (switches and doors, level streaming, main menu, etc) so I'll take a look at the movement settings to make them less "floaty" for that update - thanhks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the link! I'll see what animations are included.
        Would be very grateful if all has added these animations in the project)
        Because of my inexperience it's hard to recreate all the blendspace)
        p.s. Sorry for my bad English)

Comment

If Anyone is interested in Parkour System and Swimming System, it's here
          Click image for larger version

Name:	pixiz-02-10-2016-17-15-25.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	1116860
          Last edited by eXi; 02-23-2017, 07:51 PM. Reason: Removed Youtube Link as it leads to GUM and might resell Mixamo Animations

Comment

非常感谢分享,在攀爬系统上正好遇到了点问题。Thanks

Comment

Thanks mate , looks great .

Comment

Originally posted by birllove View Post
                非常感谢分享,在攀爬系统上正好遇到了点问题。Thanks
                Originally posted by dreamer2142 View Post
                Thanks mate , looks great .
                You're welcome! - Let me know if you need any help figuring things out!
                [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool
                Join our Discord

Comment

Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post

Project is compatible with UE 4.12
                  Hi CoquiGames!
                  I wanted to know this will be combatible with UE4 4.13

Comment

Originally posted by CamXil Studios View Post
                    Hi CoquiGames!
                    I wanted to know this will be combatible with UE4 4.13
                    Hi CamXil,

I havent tried it with the newer versions of UE4 but I think everything should work just fine considering the code is pretty basic.

Im working on an update to the template during the break so stay tuned for an updated version with more abilities / features!
                    Join our Discord

Comment

Really cool stuff!
                      I tried it. Actually it works fine but ledge has some problems. The character grabs on wrong high. And if u update it, can u also try turn corners from ledge?
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Ersel View Post
                        Really cool stuff!
                        I tried it. Actually it works fine but ledge has some problems. The character grabs on wrong high. And if u update it, can u also try turn corners from ledge?
                        Thank you
                        Hi Ersel,

Glad to hear you find it useful. I got your PM and I will consider your requests as Im adding new features during the break Check out my WIP post for the *confirmed* upcoming features

Happy New Year!
                        Join our Discord

Comment

Great news. i am excited about new updates .And im really thankfull that you will try to make my wishlist too

Comment

i pls want to see some interaction of the foot with the stairs))
                            even through the animation mixamo
                            p.s. sorry, I bad speak English)

Comment

Hi [MENTION=49600]CoquiGames[/MENTION] I have need speak with you, can contact me on skype or email ue4developet@hotmail.com.....Tk

Comment

Sorry [MENTION=49600]CoquiGames[/MENTION] correct email and skype is: ue4developer@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X