• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    That's awesome. Love the great work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GunnerAU View Post
    That's very impressive. Time for a fan to see if they can out do Ubisoft perhaps?
    Thanks Gunner!

Originally posted by Sean Gribbin View Post
    Awesome job ryanjon2040! Finally got around to giving Watch Dogs a shot the other day and it is cool that you were able to get this working in UE4. Keep up the great work!
    Thank you Sean! Happy to hear that from you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome job ryanjon2040! Finally got around to giving Watch Dogs a shot the other day and it is cool that you were able to get this working in UE4. Keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's very impressive. Time for a fan to see if they can out do Ubisoft perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by taltsinth View Post
    I would love to see how you did that. That's really nice. Love the effect.
    Originally posted by DcDenton View Post
    Hi! Me need know how u make Show/hide text when camera look at camera. Me need for make appear text when fps character look at interact object.
    Hi guys. Thank you for your interest. I have posted the download link on first post. Please download it and I hope you enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! Me need know how u make Show/hide text when camera look at camera. Me need for make appear text when fps character look at interact object.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would love to see how you did that. That's really nice. Love the effect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Jacky. That was converted from UE3 which i got from Google . There's also camera zoom functions but forgot to show them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's pretty cool! I really like the transition effect.

Leave a comment:

• [VIDEO] Watchdogs inspired camera hack system in Blueprints

Hi everyone,

So yesterday i was playing Watch Dogs and i really liked the way we can hack camera's on streets. So inspired from that, i decided to do something similar in UE4 using Blueprints only. I also decided to try Behavior trees and i got the AI characters to move!

Download Project

Here is the video:

Last edited by ryanjon2040; 07-01-2014, 01:52 AM. Reason: Posted Download Link.
Working...
X