Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FREE MATERIAL] Glass templates - free download

Hello,
    I found couple posts / questions about glass (or window if you like) material in Unreal Engine 4, so I decided to make easy-to-use templates.

I used Nick Donaldson (https://forums.unrealengine.com/memb...Nick-Donaldson) suggestion to achieve more natural glass look (on edges).

I've uploaded zipped package with UE4 materials on my blog: http://www.michalorzelek.com/blog/?p=322. Feel free to download it. Hope you like it.

Cheers,
    Michal

Click image for larger version

Name:	glass_templates.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	503.4 KB
ID:	1136152
    UE4 blog: www.michalorzelek.com/blog/ - Tutorials, free content and more!

Extremely cool! Thanks a lot!!
    Check out my GTA2 remake in UE4

Comment

Very useful, thank you!
      Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate your willingness to share.

Comment

A perfect addition to the developer's toolkit. Thanks much!

Comment

Great work m.orzelek! Thanks for sharing your work with the community. Hope you will be able to share more in the future!

Comment

Great stuff....Thanks for sharing.......

Streams: www.Twitch.tv/BlinkTheory
              Patreon: www.Patreon.com/BlinkTheory

Comment

Very cool, many thanx!

Comment

Thanks guys. I will upload more free stuff on this blog soon. I just need more time to prepare packages.
                  and btw: if any of you use assets from blog, let me know. I would like to see results
                  UE4 blog: www.michalorzelek.com/blog/ - Tutorials, free content and more!

Comment

Hi, good work, but the glass edges in all variations are not realistic
                    Celestial Creator - 3D luxurious builder and shooter game in Steam for Win32&64
                    Construct and build very quickly and intuitively with highest appearance brilliant, elegant, impressive, fabulous, outstanding, magnificent, gorgeous, tremendous, majestic, imperial and superior objects, shapes, buildings, crafting, levels, worlds. Then protect them

Comment

Thanks a bunch glass materials are one thing on my list to learn.

Comment

Very good job!!! Thx!

Comment

Wow, you've got a lot of cool stuff on your blog. I'm constantly surprised by the generosity on display around here. This is very good of you.
                          I'm an artist! Check out my work at https://cinebst.wixsite.com/cinebeastart and hit me up!

You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.

Comment

Nice, thanks. By the way, what's the actual license for this and other free stuff you post on the blog? CC0 or something else? Is it completely safe and free to include some of it into a small, potentially commercial indie project?

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X