X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post

Thank you teak!

Yes! This will come back. I really can't wait to share it with the community . Here is a work-in-progress screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wip.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	1434138
    When is this coming back??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by teak421 View Post

Consider making a patreon page to help pay for the server upkeep... I would certainly support and I am sure others would too. Thanks for all that you do for our community!

teak
    Thank you teak!

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
    Is this coming back anytime soon???

Yes! This will come back. I really can't wait to share it with the community . Here is a work-in-progress screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wip.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	1434138​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this coming back anytime soon???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really sorry about that guys. I've had some financial troubles so I failed to pay for the server. But anyway, good news is I have not abandoned the idea and this will soon be up and running with a store so currently working on the webpage for all that stuff. Once it's up and running you can sell your projects, plugins, games (and a lot more) etc.
    Consider making a patreon page to help pay for the server upkeep... I would certainly support and I am sure others would too. Thanks for all that you do for our community!

teak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really sorry about that guys. I've had some financial troubles so I failed to pay for the server. But anyway, good news is I have not abandoned the idea and this will soon be up and running with a store so currently working on the webpage for all that stuff. Once it's up and running you can sell your projects, plugins, games (and a lot more) etc.
    Digital Ocean Server <.< 5usd a Month...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChristianV View Post
    Just heard about this in an older Youtube video - the site appears to be down. Is this no longer available, or did the URL change?
    Originally posted by FFspro View Post
    im the only who cant get acces to the site?
    Originally posted by TriNityGER View Post
    The domain has expired so noone has access anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The domain has expired so noone has access anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im the only who cant get acces to the site?

Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just heard about this in an older Youtube video - the site appears to be down. Is this no longer available, or did the URL change?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome <3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hippowombat View Post
    So it looks as though (from what I can tell) that this is a useful platform for posting projects that still need to be completed, i.e. a team-building/talent scouting site. Is there functionality for simply sharing projects/assets that are already completed? I have several free assets/blueprint systems and would love to share them on a centralized, noteworthy site, rather than just sharing links from my dropbox on various forums. (I get the filehosting portion is on me for now, but sharing that link to a site dedicated to asset sharing specifically would be nice.)
    We are working on Nexus Store right now where you can sell games, projects, assets as paid or free

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So it looks as though (from what I can tell) that this is a useful platform for posting projects that still need to be completed, i.e. a team-building/talent scouting site. Is there functionality for simply sharing projects/assets that are already completed? I have several free assets/blueprint systems and would love to share them on a centralized, noteworthy site, rather than just sharing links from my dropbox on various forums. (I get the filehosting portion is on me for now, but sharing that link to a site dedicated to asset sharing specifically would be nice.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I'll try anything once.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey everyone,

I am very happy to announce that Unreal Nexus has been launched! You can post projects, hire freelancers and share your portfolio and more. We are still adding a lot more features like In-Built Social Media System, User Blogs, Nexus Store, Nexus Learning Centre and more. For latest news, please follow Unreal Nexus @Twitter and Facebook.

See you on Nexus
    Last edited by ryanjon2040; 05-16-2016, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @hippowombat Check your PM

Originally posted by ConnorTheScot View Post
    Hey ryanjon2040,

Looks great, I am keen to see how things progress with this!
    One thing, I am having a similar problem to Hippowombat in that my registration email has not come through?
    I have pm'd you my address, no rush though

Keep it up mate!

Connor.
    Thank you Connor. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please check your PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X