Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large useful blueprint function library (Morepork Games)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hello Spoondog,

I tried to import the latest version of the library (4.22 + UE v4.25.0). If I opened the Morepork Functions I need to refresh nodes because some pins were removed. After that I could successfully compile them . Then I still got the error that Tarabakti suggested (https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...82#post1603882). Sadly, your way of compiling/saving did not work for me. Do you have any suggestions for me regarding that?

Thanks in advance!
    Sebastian.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have try to import new functions 4.22 in a 4.22 project but this is result
    Anyone have a fix for these problems? and an example to call these functions in all blueprints?
    thanks a lot!
    Emil

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoondog View Post
    I got a few minutes to add missing descriptions and sort the new functions into categories, so I updated the file - same link
    sorry repeated question, but - maybe there exists "outta box" working set of all those goodies for 4.21? Thank You... (not going 4.22, yet)
    EDIT: well, never mind, i am on 4.22 now ;-)
    Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 08-05-2019, 03:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone please maybe have "ready-to-use" version for 4.21? Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,I import older version into 4.21,it cannot compile.Could you provide a 4.21 version for me ?Thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fantastic work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Spoondog , Thank You

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got a few minutes to add missing descriptions and sort the new functions into categories, so I updated the file - same link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    “Stop” should be connected to “Stop” . “Then 0” should be connected to “Start”
    Great! thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    “Stop” should be connected to “Stop” . “Then 0” should be connected to “Start”

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is the "Alpha Over Time" macro. Whenever I upgrade I always open the morepork UMG fade first, compile/save, then object macros, save, then actor macros, save, then morepork functions, compile/save.

Anyway, since I don't have time to maintain these properly I thought I would upload my most recent version, which is compiled & saved with 4.22.

Download Morepork Functions 4.22 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jMZ...ew?usp=sharing

Please note that I haven't had time to organize it properly so some functions/macros are uncategorized and probably lack descriptions (might even be a couple that don't work, I can't remember).

New functions & macros, uncategorized:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	326
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1603931Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	314
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	1603932

In future I hope to do a big cleanup and combine these into a new toolset with my editor utility scripts.
    This is the right place of wire?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tarabakti View Post
    wat is macro i lost?
    It is the "Alpha Over Time" macro. Whenever I upgrade I always open the morepork UMG fade first, compile/save, then object macros, save, then actor macros, save, then morepork functions, compile/save.

Anyway, since I don't have time to maintain these properly I thought I would upload my most recent version, which is compiled & saved with 4.22.

Download Morepork Functions 4.22 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jMZ...ew?usp=sharing

New functions & macros:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	1603931Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	6.1 KB ID:	1603932

In future I hope to do a big cleanup and combine these into a new toolset with my editor utility scripts.
    Last edited by Spoondog; 04-14-2019, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have this macro error, wat is macro i lost? and why unreal crash when i try to open Morepork UMG Fade?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot. I just got it and used the sorting string array function successfully within a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for these, super useful. Got a question though about the string sort. It orders things a little weird like "Apple Pie, Apple, App, Baseball, Cat, Dog, Etc" I'm guessing because of the string length? Is there any way for it to sort them App, Apple, Apple Pie, Baseball, Cat, Dog, Etc? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X