Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large useful blueprint function library (Morepork Games)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this macro error, wat is macro i lost? and why unreal crash when i try to open Morepork UMG Fade?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarabakti View Post
      wat is macro i lost?
      It is the "Alpha Over Time" macro. Whenever I upgrade I always open the morepork UMG fade first, compile/save, then object macros, save, then actor macros, save, then morepork functions, compile/save.

Anyway, since I don't have time to maintain these properly I thought I would upload my most recent version, which is compiled & saved with 4.22.

Download Morepork Functions 4.22 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jMZ...ew?usp=sharing

New functions & macros:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	1603931Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	6.1 KB ID:	1603932

In future I hope to do a big cleanup and combine these into a new toolset with my editor utility scripts.
      Last edited by Spoondog; 04-14-2019, 06:26 PM.
      Dev Blog
      Twitter: @TheRealSpoonDog
      150 FREE Blueprint functions for your project

Comment

Originally posted by Spoondog View Post
        It is the "Alpha Over Time" macro. Whenever I upgrade I always open the morepork UMG fade first, compile/save, then object macros, save, then actor macros, save, then morepork functions, compile/save.

Anyway, since I don't have time to maintain these properly I thought I would upload my most recent version, which is compiled & saved with 4.22.

Download Morepork Functions 4.22 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jMZ...ew?usp=sharing

Please note that I haven't had time to organize it properly so some functions/macros are uncategorized and probably lack descriptions (might even be a couple that don't work, I can't remember).

New functions & macros, uncategorized:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1603931Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	1603932

In future I hope to do a big cleanup and combine these into a new toolset with my editor utility scripts.
        This is the right place of wire?

Comment

“Stop” should be connected to “Stop” . “Then 0” should be connected to “Start”
          Dev Blog

Comment

“Stop” should be connected to “Stop” . “Then 0” should be connected to “Start”
            Great! thank you!

Comment

I got a few minutes to add missing descriptions and sort the new functions into categories, so I updated the file - same link
              Dev Blog

Comment

Spoondog , Thank You

Comment

Fantastic work!
                  Production Manager at Goodnight Games

Goodnight Games Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram |Youtube

Subscribe to Newsletter

Comment

Hi,I import older version into 4.21,it cannot compile.Could you provide a 4.21 version for me ?Thanks a lot.

Comment

Anyone please maybe have "ready-to-use" version for 4.21? Thank You.

Comment

I got a few minutes to add missing descriptions and sort the new functions into categories, so I updated the file - same link
                        sorry repeated question, but - maybe there exists "outta box" working set of all those goodies for 4.21? Thank You... (not going 4.22, yet)

Comment

Working...
                        X