Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[C++][Blueprint] Main menu and in game menu with basic game, graphics, controls and audio settings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
    Added a link to only Plugin and Content zip files and a description on how to integrate these in your existing project (look at the second post).

I'm sure [MENTION=14465]3HMonkey[/MENTION] will be happy
    Amazing news Sir!!! Youre the best !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added a link to only Plugin and Content zip files and a description on how to integrate these in your existing project (look at the second post).

I'm sure [MENTION=14465]3HMonkey[/MENTION] will be happy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 3HMonkey View Post
    Any news here already ?
    I'm working on other stuff in these days, need time to find the best solution without broke everything, probably i will convert the project as a template, in this way you can add it to an existing project.

EDIT:

If you want you can create three Blueprint Function Library C++ class in your project and copy/paste the code, after this migrate the MainMenu widget and InGameMenu widget to your project and fix all the things.
    Last edited by ZioYuri78; 03-22-2016, 09:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any news here already ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sei un grande.

(great job man)!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 3HMonkey View Post
    Really amazing Sir!!!!

This is one of the best ones I ever saw.
    Just one question. I have been reading your documentation until now and I wonder if you can release a migration guide ?
    Thanks

A migration guide? Could be a good idea, i will look into it for sure in the next days, thanks for the hint!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really amazing Sir!!!!

This is one of the best ones I ever saw.
    Just one question. I have been reading your documentation until now and I wonder if you can release a migration guide ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The_Mec_666 View Post
    this is a really nice, I have one question. how would I go about changing the background music on the main menu?
    The two "cone" blueprints in the level, one is for ambient sound and one for music, SoundCue is exposed in details panel
    Last edited by ZioYuri78; 03-16-2016, 05:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is a really nice, I have one question. how would I go about changing the background music on the main menu?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
    Not in the near future, same here i still have to learn a lot about multiplayer, sorry
    All good this will be some think we all will need to learn haha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for sharing ZioYuri!

And you're welcome re: my UE4 Key rebinding system!

Have fun today!

Rama

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks =D !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Who cares about multiplayer, this looks too **** awesome and its free! Very much appreciated mate!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
    Any chance you could add in a server list for this or PTP? there are no good templates that cover this area.
    Not in the near future, same here i still have to learn a lot about multiplayer, sorry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X