Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[C++][Blueprint] Main menu and in game menu with basic game, graphics, controls and audio settings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
    Sounds good most of those features i already have but i focused more on a dedicated server based menu, seeing that's what my game going to use, I based my code of the shootout template, i also removed the credits into a extras sub-menu.

[MENTION=28939]ZioYuri78[/MENTION] is there a way i can compile this for 4.12? or do i have to wait for a update.
    Give me time to try if have problems, i will look at it tomorrow, is public holiday here today
    Join the Unreal Engine community on Reddit! | Twitter: @ZioYuri78

Comment

Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
      Give me time to try if have problems, i will look at it tomorrow, is public holiday here today
      Sweet thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
        [MENTION=28939]ZioYuri78[/MENTION] is there a way i can compile this for 4.12? or do i have to wait for a update.
        I can confirm the plugin work fine with 4.12

Comment

Originally posted by ZioYuri78 View Post
          I can confirm the plugin work fine with 4.12
          Yep it seems so it was the substance plugin that was giving me grief i had to disable it to be able to rebuild my project.

Comment

Originally posted by Parvan View Post
            I'm going to share a version with Steam and LAN online subsystem. I'm adding a lot of features to expand this. I hope to get it shared by July. Most of it is done.

Find Games, Friends List, Host Game, Local Split Screen, Dynamic Credits (Using Arrays So they are easier to edit), a 3d Start Screen, and a Web Browser Widget.
            Hi [MENTION=15170]Parvan[/MENTION]

You could also include the nickdarnell's LoadingScreen. It seems quite interesting.
            If you really think about engaging in this project.
            Please, Let me know
            lunybunny.com
            lunybunny.com

Comment

Originally posted by lunyBunny View Post
              Hi [MENTION=15170]Parvan[/MENTION]

You could also include the nickdarnell's LoadingScreen. It seems quite interesting.
              If you really think about engaging in this project.
              Please, Let me know
              Sure, that seems easy to put in place. I will look into it. I actually wasn't aware of that plugin. Thanks for pointing it out.

Metahusk: A 501(c)(3) Creative Development Cooperative
              Projects | Forums | Repositories | Nonprofit | Donate

Comment

Can you edit this menu without going in the C++?

I don't have Visual Studio installed.

Comment

I can't get it to build on 4.12 (Launcher Build of engine, not source build). It's telling me that the plugin isn't for 4.12. I think it's old and probably we need a deticated 4.12 version. Using a plugin for 4.10 on 4.12 is like running a DOS app on Windows 8.1/10.

Comment

The plugin dont work in 4.12.5, the ui dont appear :/

Please update

Comment

This example is old and unstable and everytime a new version of the engine pop up i have problems with plugins, i strongly suggest to replicate the plugin function into a blueprint with the use of "Get Game User Settings" node and all the other nodes.
                      https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ngs/index.html

I'm sorry but i don't have time to convert my C++ plugin into Blueprints for you

Comment

This is awesome thanks for sharing!
                        Rule#117: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Comment

ZioYuri78,

I expanded on your menu system! Thanks for the template. (The major addition is the AdvancedSessions plugin)

http://community.metahusk.com/topic/...and-discussion

[MENTION=32265]lunyBunny[/MENTION]
                          I also included Nick Darnell's LoadingScreen plugin as you suggested.

I've been bug testing it for a few weeks. Hopefully I've got most of the major kinks worked out. For help or bug reports, please respond to the forum post on the link above. (You can use a guest account if you don't feel like registering.)

If anyone wants to help with the project, send me a message.
                          Last edited by Parvan; 08-12-2016, 02:19 AM.

Metahusk: A 501(c)(3) Creative Development Cooperative
                          Projects | Forums | Repositories | Nonprofit | Donate

Comment

Hi [MENTION=15170]Parvan[/MENTION], [MENTION=28939]ZioYuri78[/MENTION] Exellent work!!!!!!

Thanks Mordentral, Rama, Parvan, The Tune Peddler, ZioYuri78, Nick Darnell

luny
                            lunybunny.com
                            lunybunny.com

Comment

So I've been busy doing other things so i finally got back to the main menu and i just wanted to show you guys some think cool, this version of the menu has a lot of improvements it has 4 types of buttons which work in the same way as the radio buttons do, it also has a lobby and a server list, this menu is was made with dedicated servers in mind, also we added a overall quality button which changes all the settings at once.
                              [MENTION=28939]ZioYuri78[/MENTION] thanks for this template it saved us some time overall.
                              Last edited by OverRated_AU; 09-04-2016, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Great work [MENTION=15170]Parvan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=190677]OverRated_AU[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X