Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DoN's 3D-Pathfinding / Flying-AI system (with full source!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update for 4.24?

Comment

Is the developer dead?

Comment

Please, if possible, someone re-make this for 4.24+ ? Thank You...

Comment

It updates to 4.24 fine, I got everything working after transferring input ini. (was to lazy to update settings hahahaha). Everything works as expected. I have not tried packaging yet though.(if fails may need to toss the plugins intermediate and rebuild etc).
          Anyone using this for non-BT AI? I am scrapping all behaviour trees and going to attempt a Utility AI BP. Would to love to hear anyones experience with doing this.
          Last edited by rasamaya; 03-27-2020, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_LTC View Post
            I see thanks. By the way, it seems like DoN's 3D-Pathfinding doesn't support Physics volume? If the Physics volume overlaps with the Don's Navigation Manager, the pawn/character won't move.
            FYI, both "FindGoal" and "FlyTo" nodes in Behavior tree continuously flashes when Don's Navigation manager overlaps with Physics volume. If not, "FindGoal" is supposed to finish before "FlyTo".

Update:

These errors will pop up:
            DoNNavigationLog: Warning: Pawn's initial/final position overlaps an obstacle. Attempting to find substitute vector (a nearby free spot) for pathfinding...
            DoNNavigationLog: Error: Error: Invalid Origin (X=820.000 Y=810.000 Z=398.000) passed to navigation path solver
            DoNNavigationLog: Error: Error: Invalid Destination (X=210.000 Y=-10760.000 Z=2000.000) passed to navigation path solver

Is the Don's Navigation Manager treating the physics volume as an obstacle?
            You can have the physics volume be there and not be evaluated within the DonManagerBounds. I have crazy anti gravity physics working well with this plugin.

Comment

First, thanks for the great job of the creator.

I've been wait for a while but update for 4.24 is still not here so I did it myself. People who need it can download it here:
              4.24: https://drive.google.com/open?id=122...L90jPr3_DiTPjC
              4.25: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lP...tfn1F1DCmqiZEi

How to use:
              1. Unzip the file.
              2. Copy the "DonAINavigation" folder into engine marketplace plugin folder (example : C:\Epic Games\UE_4.24\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace)

When loading a project, a window may pop up and say "This plugin is made for 4.23,...", just click OK, it is fine.

I will remove the link when official update is available on marketplace.
              Last edited by SwenYan; 05-09-2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwenYan View Post

I've been wait for a while but update for 4.24 is still not here so I did it myself. People who need it can download it here:
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IEq...7Ev1i8JLg/view

How to use:
                1. Unzip the file.
                2. Copy the "DonAINavigation" folder into engine marketplace plugin folder (example : C:\Epic Games\UE_4.24\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace)

When loading a project, a window may pop up and say "This plugin is made for 4.23,...", just click OK, it is fine.

I was having troubles with the 4.25 build. Maybe it was just my problem. Could you test it out?

Comment

Originally posted by rasamaya View Post

I was having troubles with the 4.25 build. Maybe it was just my problem. Could you test it out?
                  It was recompile with 4.24 so I think it won't work with 4.25 just like the 4.23 version doesn't work with 4.24.
                  I don't have 4.25 installed so can not test it now.

Comment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IEq...7Ev1i8JLg/view

How to use:
                    1. Unzip the file.

Not to have a trouble with the pop up, you can open the DonAINavigation.uplugin file with any text editor and change the engine version. I have changed from 4.23 to 4.24. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomza View Post

Not to have a trouble with the pop up, you can open the DonAINavigation.uplugin file with any text editor and change the engine version. I have changed from 4.23 to 4.24. Hope it helps.

Thanks, you are nice!

Comment

It was recompile with 4.24 so I think it won't work with 4.25 just like the 4.23 version doesn't work with 4.24.
                        I don't have 4.25 installed so can not test it now.
                        ... and now we would like to have 4.25 version

Comment

Originally posted by rasamaya View Post

Originally posted by Thunder_Owl View Post

... and now we would like to have 4.25 version
                          You got it.

4.24: https://drive.google.com/open?id=122...L90jPr3_DiTPjC
                          4.25: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lP...tfn1F1DCmqiZEi

Comment

Would it be possible to throw these up on git hub with their source code? Just curious

Also the 4.25 version is marked as private and I need to request access.

Comment

Thank you for those versions!

Comment

Working...
                              X