[OPEN-SOURCE] Machinery Modelling Toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoredEngineer View Post

Ohh wow, had no idea that this is going on. I haven't made code in a way that it would work differently on debug or non-debug. Is there are a way to combat this more permanently? I mean it will probably effect a lot of other code, not only this function alone.
    From what I have read there have been a number of issues with optimizations and VS 2019, Nothing much we can do, but the developers are fixing them. From what I can see this one is now fixed (I am now on VS 2019 Preview 16.5.0 Preview 1.0) I have been able to remove the pragmas and the model seems stable in release mode now!

Many thanks for making the code available, keep up the good work!

Comment

BEST PLUGIN EVER !

It's exactly what i need for years ! Now I can use sub-stepping to make some car physics simulations in BP, really need a 4.24 version !

Comment

Hello. I did check on github, is it so that 4.24 version of plugin does not exist yet? Or am I looking wrong place maybe Thank You!
        EDIT: hmm looks like i got it recompiled myself for 4.24. Will test later. If looks okay, can upload binaries to Gdrive.
        Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 01-13-2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder_Owl View Post
          Hello. I did check on github, is it so that 4.24 version of plugin does not exist yet? Or am I looking wrong place maybe Thank You!
          EDIT: hmm looks like i got it recompiled myself for 4.24. Will test later. If looks okay, can upload binaries to Gdrive.
          Just pushed 4.24 version to the master. There are some small changes. What would be cool is to get rid of all warning about PCHs.
          Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by BoredEngineer View Post

Just pushed 4.24 version to the master. There are some small changes. What would be cool is to get rid of all warning about PCHs.
            Thank You!

Comment

Working...
            X