X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic AAA Quality Main Menu Tutorials

AAA Quality Main Menu Tutorials

Hello All!!

As requested by many I will be starting off a AAA quality menu tutorial series. If your interested on making better looking menus please subscribe to my Youtube channel

Last edited by LethalLotus; 01-15-2016, 12:28 AM. Reason: new video

• replied
    Well? You gave up?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is really cool can't wait to see more

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome ! thank you so much man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Edwin Animates View Post
    when you make the tutorial , can you show us how to make the menu without a login/sing up or anything like that ( for my project I need a basic new game/Load game/Settings/Exit Game ) BTW this is looking amazing !
    What I will do is remove the login/sign up blueprints and Instance for others like you so there will be 2 versions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when you make the tutorial , can you show us how to make the menu without a login/sing up or anything like that ( for my project I need a basic new game/Load game/Settings/Exit Game ) BTW this is looking amazing !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LethalLotus View Post
    No problem...It will also be downloadable and can migrate it to an existing project.
    are you really sure you gona release any tut at all ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No problem...It will also be downloadable and can migrate it to an existing project.
    Hell yeah!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Outstanding, and even more so that you are prepared to show people how to do this for free, thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Quick update:

Wondering what's taking so long?

This menu tutorial/system is not a basic menu tutorial as this integrates registration, login, rank, level, friends system and any other UE4 variable storing in Mysql databases using JSON..There were severe issues with how the storing of the values in Mysql Database was being handled and i am going through the code to fix issues such why it was storing integer values as varchar, MD5 hashing passwords and other JSON API requests to the server...Essentially this is a standalone system not using STEAM or any other service and is meant to be deployed on Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other Web services..I personally use a dedicated Hostgator server (for testing that is)

Last edited by LethalLotus; 03-22-2016, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So how is it going?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok guys update time.

We are looking for 2-3 people NOT from United States and also 2-3 people FROM United States to help with server stress testing, chat system and ping calculations..You will only be testing the main menu system and not a full game..Scheduled times for this testing will be as follows:

March 4th 6-8PM PST

March 5th - 10am-2PM PST

March 6th - 1-3PM PST

We will be using Teamwork.com for features and bug tracking.

Once stress testing is complete I will finish the last of the tutorials as promised and I am currently deciding if I should consider releasing the full main menu UE 4 project to the public.

Please PM me or reserve a spot here on this post. First come first serve and we may open up more spots to super stress test servers.
    Last edited by LethalLotus; 02-29-2016, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know I know lol...Working with CLBander on the new and improved login,player counts,player system and database storage of data...Shouldn't be too much longer
    i hope so waitting ..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know I know lol...Working with CLBander on the new and improved login,player counts,player system and database storage of data...Shouldn't be too much longer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X