Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this coming for real ?
    Game Designer @ Masked Pharaohs ..
    I'm Providing Arabic Support For Any One ..

Comment

Been pretty slow building as work and other life events have been hectic...Sorry for the wait guys as I want to make sure I do the tutorial to the fullest quality.

Comment

So the tuts are still in the schedule not cancelled?

Comment

So when comes the first tutorial ?

Comment

The tutorials are still being worked on currently..ETA should be within a few days or so..

Comment

nice to hear so
              btw that's some cool character testing on your channel

Comment

Ohhhh, this looks awesome!

Comment

Hi there,
                  I was quickly fascinated with your Quality Main Menu tutorial and have attempted to make my own for a university WIP file I have, called Shootout. The video is below for any curious, but I am interested to learn from this tutorial to improve my menus! Thanks!

Comment

Looking pretty good...Currently I am working on integrating login system, online player counts for servers, pulling player level from database and a few other functions..I will be uploading the tutorial video here within the next few days on the complete menu

Comment

Originally posted by LethalLotus View Post
                      Looking pretty good...Currently I am working on integrating login system, online player counts for servers, pulling player level from database and a few other functions..I will be uploading the tutorial video here within the next few days on the complete menu
                      Eagerly waiting!

Comment

I know I know lol...Working with CLBander on the new and improved login,player counts,player system and database storage of data...Shouldn't be too much longer

Comment

Originally posted by LethalLotus View Post
                          I know I know lol...Working with CLBander on the new and improved login,player counts,player system and database storage of data...Shouldn't be too much longer
                          i hope so waitting ..
                          Game Designer @ Masked Pharaohs ..
                          I'm Providing Arabic Support For Any One ..

Comment

Ok guys update time.

We are looking for 2-3 people NOT from United States and also 2-3 people FROM United States to help with server stress testing, chat system and ping calculations..You will only be testing the main menu system and not a full game..Scheduled times for this testing will be as follows:

March 4th 6-8PM PST

March 5th - 10am-2PM PST

March 6th - 1-3PM PST

We will be using Teamwork.com for features and bug tracking.

Once stress testing is complete I will finish the last of the tutorials as promised and I am currently deciding if I should consider releasing the full main menu UE 4 project to the public.

Please PM me or reserve a spot here on this post. First come first serve and we may open up more spots to super stress test servers.
                            Last edited by LethalLotus; 02-29-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

So how is it going?

Comment

Quick update:

Wondering what's taking so long?

This menu tutorial/system is not a basic menu tutorial as this integrates registration, login, rank, level, friends system and any other UE4 variable storing in Mysql databases using JSON..There were severe issues with how the storing of the values in Mysql Database was being handled and i am going through the code to fix issues such why it was storing integer values as varchar, MD5 hashing passwords and other JSON API requests to the server...Essentially this is a standalone system not using STEAM or any other service and is meant to be deployed on Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other Web services..I personally use a dedicated Hostgator server (for testing that is)

Last edited by LethalLotus; 03-22-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X