• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i can import this in my project?

Comment

is this compatible with UE4.16?

Comment

I Extract the rar file i get 3 Checksum error The file is corrupt and the Dropbox

Comment

looks like its missing thoses files did you check to see if there at there location? which engine version u using?

Originally posted by Dylanrockin View Post
          Heya! I am currently having a problem with this at the moment. I am rather new to using UE4, and I currently have an issue where the meshes turn into jaggy polygonal materials rather than grass:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138630[/ATTACH]

I've been trying to fool around with this and see what I can do, but the error log gives me this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138631[/ATTACH]

It acts like they aren't there, which... they are. I didn't move them anywhere, and I didn't mess with anything to cause this to happen, unless I missed a step somewhere in installing these. But, any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
          Last edited by Bioware; 08-11-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Uhmmm... When I drag the grass meshes into the foliage tool, they turn into groups of gray planes...

Comment

Just downloaded and tested this grass blueprint. It is amazing!!!
              Thanks so much, Aaron, for sharing this!!

Comment

will be great to get this in the learn tab, it's been quite a while
                "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Comment

I love playing with this Aaron, really amazing. I'm having a tiny problem though, small patches of it seem to flicker when I mouse over the content browser, or if I go to render a cinematic. It almost looks like clipping, but it happens at multiple depths of the grass, not just close by?

Comment

Working...
                  X