No announcement yet.

[FREE] VaRest Login System - With PHP and MySQL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always got this error and I don't know what is wrong and the server status in UE4 is offline but it's online.
    Thanks for help.

Here is my LOG :

Code:
    LogTemp: Repeting last play command: Selected Viewport
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: Early PlayInEditor Detection: Level '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel' has LevelScriptBlueprint '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu' with GeneratedClass '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu_C' with ClassGeneratedBy '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu'
    LogPlayLevel: PlayLevel: No blueprints needed recompiling
    PIE: New page: PIE session: MainMenu (Jan 19, 2018, 1:04:04 PM)
    LogPlayLevel: Creating play world package: /Game/UEDPIE_0_MainMenu
    LogPlayLevel: PIE: StaticDuplicateObject took: (0.001123s)
    LogAIModule: Creating AISystem for world MainMenu
    LogPlayLevel: PIE: World Init took: (0.000872s)
    LogPlayLevel: PIE: Created PIE world by copying editor world from /Game/MainMenu.MainMenu to /Game/UEDPIE_0_MainMenu.MainMenu (0.002287s)
    LogInit: XAudio2 using 'Haut-parleurs (Realtek High Definition Audio)' : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
    LogInit: FAudioDevice initialized.
    LogLoad: Game class is 'GameMode'
    LogWorld: Bringing World /Game/UEDPIE_0_MainMenu.MainMenu up for play (max tick rate 0) at 2018.01.19-18.04.04
    LogWorld: Bringing up level for play took: 0.000752
    LogGameMode:Display: Match State Changed from EnteringMap to WaitingToStart
    LogGameState: Match State Changed from EnteringMap to WaitingToStart
    LogGameMode:Display: Match State Changed from WaitingToStart to InProgress
    LogVaRest: Request (urlencoded): GET http://oaxp.ezyro.com/api/config.json
    LogGameState: Match State Changed from WaitingToStart to InProgress
    PIE: Info Play in editor start time for /Game/UEDPIE_0_MainMenu -0.893
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: Late PlayInEditor Detection: Level '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel' has LevelScriptBlueprint '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu' with GeneratedClass '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu_C' with ClassGeneratedBy '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu'
    LogVaRest: Response (200):
    JSON(

<script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;fd[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase ()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("cd42034f704a7ad74112af2e5a99305c");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="http://oaxp.ezyro.com/api/config.json?i=1";</script>This site requires Javasc ript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support )JSON LogScript:Warning: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue4 Login_C /Engine/Transient.UnrealEdEngine_0:Instance_C_7.Login_C_11 Function /Game/LoginSystem/Widgets/Login.Login_C:ExecuteUbergraph_Login:01C7 PIE:Error: Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue4 from function: 'ExecuteUbergraph_Login' from node: Branch in graph: EventGraph in object: Login with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue4 LogScript:Warning: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue4 Login_C /Engine/Transient.UnrealEdEngine_0:Instance_C_7.Login_C_11 Function /Game/LoginSystem/Widgets/Login.Login_C:ExecuteUbergraph_Login:0383 PIE:Error: Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue4 from function: 'ExecuteUbergraph_Login' from node: Branch in graph: EventGraph in object: Login with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue4 LogBlueprintUserMessages: Early EndPlayMap Detection: Level '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel' has LevelScriptBlueprint '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu' with GeneratedClass '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu_C' with ClassGeneratedBy '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu' LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineSubsystemNull::Shutdown() LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineAsyncTaskManager::Stop() ActiveTask:0000000000000000 Tasks[0/0] LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineAsyncTaskManager::Exit() started LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineAsyncTaskManager::Exit() finished LogPlayLevel:Display: Shutting down PIE online subsystems LogBlueprintUserMessages: Late EndPlayMap Detection: Level '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel' has LevelScriptBlueprint '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu' with GeneratedClass '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu_C' with ClassGeneratedBy '/Game/MainMenu.MainMenu:PersistentLevel.MainMenu' LogPlayLevel:Display: Destroying online subsystem :Context_16 LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineSubsystemNull::Shutdown()

Comment

For some reason after i clicked on the register button it just give me a white screen nothing else can someone help me ?:c

Comment

Hello,

Could you update it to PHP 7? On php7 its broken ;/

Comment

can i edit the style and remove your name?

Comment

On which engine version was this project made?

Comment

@TheTrueBander Please help.
              How can I change the values from ue4 in the database like xp, lvl?

Comment

Hey Everyone!
                Been working lately a lot on projects so I had no actual time freshen things a bit up. I'm working currently on a new Tutorial Series "Building an Online API with Node.js and Unreal " where I explain everything. This includes a Login System as well as Data Exchange with a database.

I try to make the Tutorial Series a bit better than most of my videos so it takes a bit longer to produce.
                When it's up on YouTube I will refresh this thread.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone. A question. Is this forum still active? VaRest Login System is really interesting, too bad that the links on the forum are almost all not working, and those that work are downloading material so old that obviously does not work with the 4.21 version of Unreal Engine. I'd like to be able to use this Login System. Someone available to help? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by emypippo View Post
                    Hello everyone. A question. Is this forum still active? VaRest Login System is really interesting, too bad that the links on the forum are almost all not working, and those that work are downloading material so old that obviously does not work with the 4.21 version of Unreal Engine. I'd like to be able to use this Login System. Someone available to help? Thank you.
                    Iam using the login system for my alpha and beta test version of my game and its working fine on 4.21.2
                    Maybe try to download an older version of the UE, maybe 4.17, 4.18 and 4.20 and convert the projects up to 4.21.2 ? In my case its directly working fine on 4.21.2

Comment

I got this working in 4.22 on a windows VPS.

It needed a hash and salt. If you want to implement a hash and salt you need to go into g_userinfo and get the salt before trying to login.
                      And sha-512 is no good for passwords, use Bcrypt instead. It's in the UE4 LE Extended Library Plugin.
                      Last edited by MikeRPG; 05-26-2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi.

Comment

Hi all,
                          for the first the plugin ist epic. I would like test it but i failed.
                          i have downloaded the version 1.2 and i would like import in my 4.22.3... But the convert fails with following error code:

-------------------

LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: Sparkfire
                          LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: VaRestPlugin
                          LogInit: Warning: Incompatible or missing module: VaRestEditorPlugin
                          Running D:/UEVersions/UE_4.22/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project="D:/UEProjects/VarestLogin/Sparkfire.uproject" -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
                          While compiling D:\UEProjects\VarestLogin\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\SparkfireModuleRules.dll:
                          d:\UEProjects\VarestLogin\Source\Sparkfire.Target.cs(19,12) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'UEBuildBinaryConfiguration' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
                          d:\UEProjects\VarestLogin\Source\SparkfireEditor.Target.cs(19,12) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'UEBuildBinaryConfiguration' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
                          ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
                          LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: Sparkfire
                          LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: VaRestPlugin
                          LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: VaRestEditorPlugin
                          LogExit: Preparing to exit.

----------------

can anyone help me? Sorry for my bad english ;=)

Comment

Working...
                          X