[FREE] VaRest Login System - With PHP and MySQL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Plugin is finished.
    Those who where supporting me on gumroad can write me private and Ill can send you the plugin for free.

More information about the plugin :
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-MYSQL-amp-PHP

Comment

Hi,
      I wanna ask if this project just can perform normally in UE4.9?
      How to use it in 4.12?
      I just failed to generate project files with this error message:
      Messages while compiling E:\LoginSystem\VaRestLogin\UnrealEngineProject\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\SparkfireModuleRules.dll:
      e:\LoginSystem\VaRestLogin\UnrealEngineProject\Plugins\VaRest\Source\VaRestPlugin\VaRestPlugin.Build.cs(11,48) : error CS0619: 'UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.GetModuleFilename(string)' is obsolete: 'GetModuleFilename is deprecated, use the ModuleDirectory property on any ModuleRules instead to get a path to your module.'
      UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: UnrealBuildTool encountered an error while compiling source files

hope u can see this , waiting for ur reply.
      thank u sincerely.

Comment

you are literally the best, NO WHERE on the internet could I find something to help teach connecting to servers

Comment

Originally posted by ambid17 View Post
          you are literally the best, NO WHERE on the internet could I find something to help teach connecting to servers
          Thank you!

Comment

The Login Plugin is out now you can check it out:
            Released 4.12 - 4.13 V1.2: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...e-login-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by CLBander View Post
              The Login Plugin is out now you can check it out:
              Released 4.12 - 4.13 V1.2: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...e-login-plugin
              Is there an option to change some values in a database? Lets say, I have a column with value 4 and I change it to 5 through unreal engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
                Is there an option to change some values in a database? Lets say, I have a column with value 4 and I change it to 5 through unreal engine?
                Not yet but will try to make some functions for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CLBander View Post
                  Not yet but will try to make some functions for it.
                  Please could you contact me, because I cant send you PM here.. It says that you have full inbox. And I would like to discuss something.

Comment

CLBander can you send me for 4.13.2 update varest login system

Comment

CLBander, can you send me a version of this login system for 4.14.3. version of UE4? Also, could you please Message me so I can talk about this project with you. Thank you!

Comment

Hi! Does this work on 4.14?

Comment

its been a while, 3 years exact... but important news for ya!

It took me all night, but i did it. I rebuilt you little project here and have a working version for 4.15! kinda new to the whole forum scene. but if anyone is interested or wants information, find me at southeaststudios.ca or facebook @southeaststudios.ca <- search tag to find my page!

Comment

donot work on UE4.16 why ????

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedhashim96 View Post
                              donot work on UE4.16 why ????
                              Have you got it working? Or do someone now if it works with the newer versions of UE (4.18) ? Or if there is somwhere an alternative?

Comment

You can anyone tell me this still work? thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X