No announcement yet.

[FREE] VaRest Login System - With PHP and MySQL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think I wrote it somewhere that it is highly unsafe like on the register site or somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by CLBander View Post
      Well I think I wrote it somewhere that it is highly unsafe like on the register site or somewhere
      Why not address the security, then prepare a secure solution for the market place. I really would pay for this. I will even use existing code, just to get something up and running for testing only.

Also what if we have a dedicated server, which communicates with a local database through a SSL or SSH connection, would there still be a risk through the PHP code for SQL injections? With Google Auth2.0 or Passport we have a secure login, but then there would be the need for a consent screen. Maybe for this register first at the web frontend, then use just login data at the client prompt...
      LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Well when you setup something with dedicated server and local database I dont think you have security problems. Because the clients requests something on the dedicated server and the dedicated server changes something on the database....
        Well you can use sql lite for it ... there is somewhere here in the forums a tutorial for it.... but its still very advanced for some users.

Comment

Originally posted by CLBander View Post
          Well when you setup something with dedicated server and local database I dont think you have security problems. Because the clients requests something on the dedicated server and the dedicated server changes something on the database....
          Well you can use sql lite for it ... there is somewhere here in the forums a tutorial for it.... but its still very advanced for some users.
          But i still need to login auth the user and then make queries to the server - database - back to the client ... i looked for "sql lite" but the forum is not giving much results.
          LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Great work CLBander! Does this work in UE4 version 4.10?

Comment

Nice work ^^

But need up
              Last edited by swarlog; 05-09-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Does this work with 4.11

Comment

Hello,

can i use this for commercial project?

thx for replay
                  Greetz
                  Feindflug

Comment

Yes sir! But please note that the system is unsafe...

Comment

Allright so Im working on a single plugin for the Login System.
                      It get's soon released.

Comment

Any update on the single plugin?

Comment

Never mind fixed it
                          Last edited by toothpick007; 06-04-2016, 06:12 PM. Reason: Got it working

Comment

Well atm the plugin doesn't work right ... im making a bp function library but can't inizialize it to make an webrequest. So when a webrequest happens it crashes. And If I want to make an webrequest complete as delegate it won't work because of a static bp function library.

But well yeah im on it

UE4Login Plugin
                            Plugin Features:.

Project Settings -> URL & API Key
                            BP Functions -> Request Login ' Delegate Login Complete
                            ->Register -> Registration Complete ( Bool Success or not ).
                            BP Function -> sha512 encryption. encrypt passwords as sha15 or something else.

So this will come very soon

Comment

Can you update link to ue4.12.2 or send a link for me? for some reason it wont recompile/build for me.. i have the varest plugin to my engine from the marketplace.

Comment

VaRest Help

Hey guys having a few issues with the VaRest Plugin on 4.11

When i created my system locally using Bitnami everything was working fine with the VaRest Response.

I then moved it over to a webhost and now im getting this error.

Code:
                                LogVaRest: Response (200): <html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toStri
                                ng(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("16ef05200d6298b80e62a84430c041c9");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; document.cookie="referrer="+escape(document.referrer); location.href="http:
                                //gametest.wwhost.ga/gameinfo.php?user=youtube&password=youtube&stuff=login&ckattempt=1";</script><noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript></body></html>
                                Anyone got a clue what the hell this all means

Cheers Wazza

Comment

Working...
                                X