Unreal.js

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Is there any plans to release an 4.19 update to the marketplace?

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by mflux View Post
      Check it out Nako THREE.js TorusKnot now in Unreal:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68106[/ATTACH]

It's also really cool that saving will auto-update triggering the Blueprint to re-initialize the mesh. So as soon as I hit save in Sublime, UE4 immediately updates the mesh. Really really cool
      Could you share the code? thanks

Comment

Hi, very impressed with the Plugin. Wondering if it can handshake with other java script frameworks, specifically tensorflow? Got errors when I tried importing the tensorflow files with javascript command " import * as tf from '@tensorflow/tfjs'; "

Comment

HI. I have a problem. My Game works in Editor but doesn't after packaging. Turned out Javascript component didnt spawn my class in packaged version of the game but did in editor. Any idea how to fix this?

Comment

Is Editor only is FALSE. Just to be clear.

Comment

Unreal.js now supports iOS and Android!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]121409[/ATTACH]
                Hi all, new to Unreal.js ... I'm trying to duplicate the quoted BP, but the "Construct Javascript Isolate" node is nowhere to be found. I've installed the plugin via the marketplace and using UE4 v 4.22.1.

In the end, like this example, I am trying to run some JS in a GameInstance BP. If there is a new/different way to do it, I could not find it in the forums or examples. Thanks in advance for any information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NoIsolate.png
Views:	94
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1617752
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Nako, this work of you is amazing, and thanks so much for it. I know it from years but I haven't used yet as I would like to, hopefully soon. There are countless libraries and applications I can't clearly think of for this.

Comment

Is there any basic documentation available as an overview? For example, what exactly is the syntax for comments like this:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	comment.png
Views:	99
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1658885
                    It looks like some combination of UProperty specifier and property type or something?

And what about BP nodes, like "Expose" and "JavascriptIsolate" here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...real-js/page16

Also, did I read correctly that every JavascriptComponent will use its own V8 instance? If so, what is the preferred workflow when running JS scripts on many in-game objects? All of the tutorials I could find are using JavascriptComponents, is there some other way to call scripts at runtime? Or would you just have a single JavascriptComponent on some globally-accessible object like the GameMode and keep all of your JS functionality there?

Comment

Is it possible to reference a JS-created class from BP? That is, if I create a class in JS that extends a Blueprint, can I spawn new instances of that class from BP somehow, or get a class ref so that I could use Get All Actors of Class BP node on it?

I noticed a BP node called "Resolve Class" but don't know what it does...

Comment

Hi,nako_sung ,I can run script correctly in editortime, but I can't run it after packing. What's going on here? Need your help。

Comment

Originally posted by UUCyberSteve View Post

Hi all, new to Unreal.js ... I'm trying to duplicate the quoted BP, but the "Construct Javascript Isolate" node is nowhere to be found. I've installed the plugin via the marketplace and using UE4 v 4.22.1.

In the end, like this example, I am trying to run some JS in a GameInstance BP. If there is a new/different way to do it, I could not find it in the forums or examples. Thanks in advance for any information.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NoIsolate.png Views:	41 Size:	62.5 KB ID:	1617752
                          Did you ever figure this out? Having the same problem...

[Edit] Using the "Construct Object from Class" node and choosing Javascript Isolate as the class gives the error "Cannot construct objects of type '/Script/V8.JavascriptIsolate"
                          Last edited by DsyD; 01-06-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X