Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HacknPlan, the Trello for game developers

Hi folks,

I just wanted to share a tool I'm working on, that may be useful to some of you. Its name is HacknPlan and it's a web project planning tool specially designed for game developers. As I say in the title, it has been described by the current users as a "Trello for gamedev", as it is simple and clean, but it provides several organizational features to fit better the game development workflow using basic agile concepts. In the future, the application will incorporate more and more features and integrations that are gamedev centered.

We released an open beta in September that is completely free to use, and we are more than 1200 registered beta users at this moment. We are currently working on improving it with the feedback from the community, so if you try it any comments or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

hacknplan.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	web_small.png
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1166343

Happy planning!

thanks for the information, looks very usefull
    http://enzoravo.website

Comment

Registered, looks good so far. Is the future plan a pay only thing, or limit unless paid?
      Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

I want to give it a shot but something went wrong with my registration. My account isn't valid but I never got a mail

Comment

Oh man u saved my life.. i love u! this is really usefull for me!

Comment

Originally posted by arbopa View Post
            Registered, looks good so far. Is the future plan a pay only thing, or limit unless paid?
            What you see now plus other things we will implement in the near future will be free always, with some limitations (10 users per project, attachment space...). After that we will monetize through add-ons via subscription model.

Comment

Hi MatzeOGH, maybe there was an issue with the delivery, it happened before. I need to provide a way to retry the activation mail. You can send me a message from here specifying your email account and I will solve the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Neff10 View Post
                Oh man u saved my life.. i love u! this is really usefull for me!
                I'm glad you like it :-)

Comment

@LunarKingdom
                  I already logged in with another mail and everything is working now. This is a really great product. I'm actually moving my production from trello to hacknplan right know.

Comment

Originally posted by MatzeOGH View Post
                    @LunarKingdom
                    I already logged in with another mail and everything is working now. This is a really great product. I'm actually moving my production from trello to hacknplan right know.
                    Great! Any feedback you can give me is more than welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarKingdom View Post
                      Great! Any feedback you can give me is more than welcome.
                      Seems pretty sweet so far. But I still wonder about my question you did not answer: Is the future plan a pay only thing, or limit unless paid?
                      Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

A slack integration would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by arbopa View Post
                          Seems pretty sweet so far. But I still wonder about my question you did not answer: Is the future plan a pay only thing, or limit unless paid?
                          Yes I did, exactly 7 messages above this one ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MatzeOGH View Post
                            A slack integration would be awesome.
                            Yes, many people has requested it, so we will probably integrate it in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarKingdom View Post
                              Yes I did, exactly 7 messages above this one ;-)
                              I swear I read every post, don't know how I missed that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X