X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the comments guys!! :-)

Comment

Hi guys,

HacknPlan has been updated! This milestone has been focused on the game model feature, with many UX improvements, element cloning and element type customization. We also added a solution for the context menu issues and an important enhancement of performance on task loading.

Read more at http://hacknplan.com/dev-diary-15-game-model-love/

Click image for larger version

Name:	promo134.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1112158

Comment

Cool stuff, this will come in handy. Other solutions feel boring now

Comment

This is amazing! I was actually looking for a gamedev specific task scheduler that was like trello but had more features that made things much easier to manage and organize!

Definitely taking this to my team and showing them how awesome this thing is!
          Tutorials:
          C++ Camera Controlled Turrets

Comment

Hey over here!

Just wanted to pop in to say that we moved on our weekly task management from Trello to Hack and Plan and we're going to send you our feedback soon.

Thank you very much for this, currently it's working like a charm!

Keep up the good work and good luck, have fun everyone
            [Released] Multiplayer Combat Editor
            A-RPG Sacred Swords
            Youtube Tutorials

Comment

Great tool! I have been using it for some time and I love it. Keep up the good work
              Free MiniMap Widget: UE4 Minimap on GitHub
              Free Widget for Customizing UMG Layout: UE4 Custom UMG Layout on GitHub

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad to see you're enjoying the tool :-)

Comment

Hi guys,

We updated HacknPlan with a few new features, like keyboard shortcuts, due dates for tasks and some other improvements. You can read more at http://hacknplan.com/dev-diary-16-legend-shortcuts/

Cheers!

Name:	promo158.png
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	1113380

Comment

I just signed up today and was up and running in minutes. This is great! Keep up the good work! RIP my whiteboard.

Comment

Hi there,

A new update of HacknPlan is here! This time, we have focused on our brand new demo project, which will help you understand how the application works and how an organized project looks like without having to read long guides or tutorials. Check it out!

http://hacknplan.com/dev-diary-17-sm...earning-curve/

Comment

Hey, we reached 10K registered users yesterday! Thanks to everyone who is using or has tried HacknPlan, and thanks for your constant feedback and support, you rock

Comment

Really great tool, I'm not able to use trello anymore since I discovered this app

Comment

What about linking to the proper "getting started" tutorial for each task? is this something that I missed or is planned in the future?

Comment

Your tool is just awesome.

I'm jsut waiting for the "on premise" install to really get into it. Hope to see that soon.

Good job all in all

Comment

Hey guys, HacknPlan has been updated!

We have replaced our (ugly) old text editor with a brand new one using GitHub-flavored markdown syntax, among other improvements. You can take a look at the changes at http://hacknplan.com/dev-diary-18-markdown/.

Name:	promo168.png
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	1115605

Comment

Working...
                                X