No announcement yet.

HacknPlan, the Trello for game developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really great site thanks for sharing. Here is some feedback: On the mobile version i can't see everything on the site because i can't scroll wide enough. Or when i open the help menu you can't scroll to the close tap because the black social media bar hides it, and you need to play with scrolling up and down until it flashes the close tap. I use an iphone 6. I hope you can do something with this information.
    Last edited by Silonidas; 11-07-2015, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I am missing a backlog that isn't actually bound to any milestone.
      How are you parenting game model elements like in the screenshot.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	12186311_907389396004635_2170386263192179847_o.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	1092764
      Last edited by MatzeOGH; 11-07-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

This is pretty cool. I was just thinking that I didn't really want a full blown Jira instance and Trello was a bit underwhelming for the task. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Silondias View Post
          Really great site thanks for sharing. Here is some feedback: On the mobile version i can't see everything on the site because i can't scroll wide enough. Or when i open the help menu you can't scroll to the close tap because the black social media bar hides it, and you need to play with scrolling up and down until it flashes the close tap. I use an iphone 6. I hope you can do something with this information.
          We know about the mobile version, we have been focusing more on the desktop version for now, but we will improve it very soon. Our final goal is to provide native apps though.

Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by MatzeOGH View Post
            I am missing a backlog that isn't actually bound to any milestone.
            How are you parenting game model elements like in the screenshot.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]64977[/ATTACH]
            Yes, we are planning a backlog feature. In the meantime you could create a normal milestone without due date for that.

To create model element children: when you're about to drop an element under another, move it a bit to the right and the placeholder will be indented. Many people reported this is not very intuitive, we plan to improve it.

Comment

Looks like a sweet website, signed up now and will use. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoTek View Post
                Looks like a sweet website, signed up now and will use. Thanks!
                Thanks to you for giving it a try! :-)

Comment

I shall be using this from now on.
                  Can't wait for updates!
                  Youtube
                  Twitch

Comment

Really nice work! My Team and I are using it and we are totally happy with it. We already tested many solutions (Trello, OpenProject, Phabricator...) but most of them were either simply to powerful or haven't had "enough" features. HacknPlan just feels right and the Workflow fits perfectly! Keep on the Work! If you release kind of a paid version (or subscription model like you said) i'd love to pay to support this great tool.
                    Engine(r)s - Deutsche Engine Community | https://enginers.de/

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluSiv3 View Post
                      Really nice work! My Team and I are using it and we are totally happy with it. We already tested many solutions (Trello, OpenProject, Phabricator...) but most of them were either simply to powerful or haven't had "enough" features. HacknPlan just feels right and the Workflow fits perfectly! Keep on the Work! If you release kind of a paid version (or subscription model like you said) i'd love to pay to support this great tool.
                      Wow, thanks!! I have to say I'm amazed by the kind words I'm receiving and how many people is loving the tool. This helps a lot to continue with the hard work :-)

Comment

A few gifs of our new Category Editor, which will allow you to customize the technical categories and sub-categories predefined in the system. This way you can optimize the tool to fit your project and remove tabs and elements you don't really need, which makes everything clearer and easier to manage. This feature will be online next week.

Creating a new category and sub-category:

Disabling and sorting categories:

Last edited by LunarKingdom; 11-12-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Nice addition.
                          Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

Im currently using hack n plan with my mates, its not very difficult to understand, its just perfect, its a very good solution being free

Comment

Can't wait for this to become the next Trello for video game development!

Already signed up and can't wait to use it with my team

Comment

We launched our new category editor feature today. This is something many people asked for, if you already used the tool and thought it was too rigid, then you will like these changes: http://hacknplan.com/dev-diary-3-2015-11-15/

Comment

Working...
                                X