Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
    I've download the pack, rename the files, add a readme and convert all files from TIF to TGA. I've made a 7z archive and upload it to my GoogleDrive account. You can download the new pack here.

Also, the pack as been added to my UE4 resources page

THX for freely sharing those awesome textures Almgp
    Thanks for backing it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To anybody else searching, this pack has been backed up to:

https://stevelois.wordpress.com/ue4/ue4-resources/

(search for "Almgp" on that page)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nothing found
    The owner may have deleted the file or restricted access to it.
    Or you might have received a link with a typo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    link offline

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look great! Thx for sharing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've download the pack, rename the files, add a readme and convert all files from TIF to TGA. I've made a 7z archive and upload it to my GoogleDrive account. You can download the new pack here.

Also, the pack as been added to my UE4 resources page

THX for freely sharing those awesome textures Almgp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great... how wecan order?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why is this useful if its non-commercal? Building projects for your family?? LOL.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Freakazoid! View Post
    Agreed, how do we use these when they are in Tiff format? I don't think that the Unreal Engine Team has any sort of plan to support TIFF files. Could you please re-upload these in TGA or something of the sort? These look like awesome textures, but they are unusable in their current state.
    Thanks.
    You can open these in photoshop or gimp (or other image editor applications), and then go to "save as" and choose a tga or png file.

This thread was last active a couple of months ago, so you may not hear back from the OP.
    Last edited by DotCam; 08-19-2014, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by derPhiL View Post
    Thank you, looks awesome! But your download is full of Tiffs, Unreal doesn't even support that. And how do we need to 'build' the materials out of your source? Looking forward for more though!

Agreed, how do we use these when they are in Tiff format? I don't think that the Unreal Engine Team has any sort of plan to support TIFF files. Could you please re-upload these in TGA or something of the sort? These look like awesome textures, but they are unusable in their current state.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you, looks awesome! But your download is full of Tiffs, Unreal doesn't even support that. And how do we need to 'build' the materials out of your source? Looking forward for more though!
    Last edited by derPhiL; 06-03-2014, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great! Did you shoot photos to get the texture for this or how did you get the ram material?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Welcome and thanks for sharing! I'm moving your thread to Community Content, Tools and Tutorials section.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X