C++ Tutorial course on Kickstarter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C++ Tutorial course on Kickstarter.

I'm not affiliated other than I just backed this project.

Learn To Make Video Games - Unreal Developer Course In C++
    Easy weapons in Unreal Engine 4:
    Check out Realistic Blueprint Weapons

Currently doing a tutorial series on Vectors and what they are good for.
    Please visit Unreal Unscripted

P.S.

Apparently Tim Sweeney also backed this project.

Comment

If I got it right until now as it works
      The advantage will cost between £ 50 ( course content plus skype communication with course staff) and £ 175 or more for (all current and future courses and personal skype with Ben Tristem). He has already Achieved a pledge until now in £ 47,006 and the goal was in £ 10,000. And it seems increasing rapidly, I could see it with my own eyes. Now it is too many expensive as a free course for mi.

Who has given the offer of £ 5,000 as MAJOR SPONSOR (Partner with Ben Tristem), who is? Limited (1 of 1 remaining)!

-luny
      Last edited by lunyBunny; 10-22-2015, 09:22 AM.
      lunybunny.com
      lunybunny.com

Comment

Originally posted by lunyBunny View Post
        If I got it right until now as it works
        The advantage will cost between £ 50 ( course content plus skype communication with course staff) and £ 175 or more for (all current and future courses and personal skype with Ben Tristem). He has already Achieved a pledge until now in £ 47,006 and the goal was in £ 10,000. And it seems increasing rapidly, I could see it with my own eyes. Now it is too many expensive as a free course for mi.

Who has given the offer of £ 5,000 as MAJOR SPONSOR (Partner with Ben Tristem), who is? Limited (1 of 1 remaining)!

-luny
        Here you can see his planned upcoming courses.
        https://trello.com/b/QpzOg6rX/ben-s-course-roadmap

Getting just the unreal c++ course is really good value, only 15£. The double is good too. So it the Triad.

If you look here you can see how much his Unity course costs:
        https://www.udemy.com/unitycourse/

And just look at the reviews. It really looks to be a quality product at a bargain price if you back.
        Last edited by Rasped; 10-22-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I am certainly quite tempted to put down the £15.00 for the basic pledge. By the sounds of it, £15.00 for a high quality set of tutorials is nothing.
          I think C++ is my next small learning step in the engine, even just completing the set of tutorials/course would be good for me to understand very roughly how the C++ is working.

Will have to wait and see though!
          Twitter: ItsConnorReid

Blueprint Tutorial | Basic Sprint - Beginner Friendly | Forum | Wiki
          Blueprint Tutorial | Stamina Decay/Regeneration Implementation | Forum
          Blueprint Tutorial | Stamina/Progress Bar Implementation | Forum

Comment

Backed! Will be great to have a big learning resource focusing on C++.

Comment

I also just backed this! I believe I'm a competent programmer already but I really hope I can learn more from this (sure I will!)

Really looking forward to it! I'm also glad it's being done by somebody with a solid reputation, it's going to be great!

Comment

I'm feeling the pressure to make it great now ;-)

Comment

Speak and he will appear Nice to see you around here Ben, looking forward to when the backing ends to see how far it reaches!

Comment

Pretty cool. I backed it. I am just starting out with C++ and UE4, I wouldn't say I'm a total beginner but having a good C++ course for UE4 is definitely something I'll welcome!

Comment

Backed it

Comment

So guys. This could be a major asset to our community. So please consider backing it. Every donation counts. Noob or pro, help UE4 grow!

Comment

Meh. It seems we won't get to the point where we goes through the multiplayer. It would be awesome if they chould still do it, considering we are almost there. But 5 days might not be enough.
                          Fighting Game Template: PROJECT: Unreal Fighter 2D

Comment

Originally posted by Achilleon View Post
                            It seems we won't get to the point where we goes through the multiplayer.
                            I would like to hope that either Ben or the community would expand on the tutorial to implement multiplayer, however cant hold out for that!
                            Pretty disappointed i wont be able to back the kickstarter. Payday rolled in on the 1st and by the 3rd my bank account sits very close to the bread line. Needs must, i suppose!

Will keep my eyes peeled though! Looks real promising

Comment

This doesn't seem like one of those things that can be directly expanded but I can imagine there might be some community tutorials for Photon support in the future. The point of this is to have professional courses. we still have 5 days and it seems like they went up like 4k in the last 2 or 3 hours so it could happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X