[BLUEPRINT] Procedural Book Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajbombadill View Post
    This is a wonderful useful asset BP giveaway, thank you very much for your generosity!

You are very welcome, ajbombadill!

Comment

Hi, I find your Blueprint really good overall, I am developing a bunch of maps to be used like a texture atlas - there is just one thing missing, which is the inclusion in the textures of another section for the book fore edge. I know it would make the blueprint more complex, but if you add 5% of the texture atlas you can probably calculate a set of different textures on the side and do a color mask to separate materials - instead of having 300 draw calls you could boil down things to half with a few hundred books - even more effective with an actor bake function?

I am a complete noob just learning unreal, I am an archviz guy trying to make real time, and I heard some more experienced colleagues that your work, even though great, could use a bit more improvement on the base meshes side and the texture atlas layout. Keep it up, thanks!

Comment

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the awesome blueprint. I would like to get some help. I use it for my VR project and I've got a 4.18 version. When I put the books according to the video, in the UE4 viewport, everything is okay. However when I watch in VR mode with Oculus Rift, the book's textures or material aren't visible. What's wrong?

I hope you can help me. Thank you!

Greetings,
        Janos Csaszar

Comment

Working...
        X