Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamepad-Friendly UMG ~ Control Cursor with Gamepad Analog Stick! Easily Click Buttons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Fleece_Cardigan I can't find a way to fix that currently. I Will post if I will find a solution later.
    How to create first person shooter game from scratch. Lots of tutorials: http://www.shootertutorial.com - celebrating 50th Tutorial!

My Marketplace Assets

Comment

intoxicat3 Thanks. New to unreal and UMG is still a bit arcane to me, but I think it has to do with the way UMG calls certain functions. For instance: I noticed OnMouseEnter and OnMouseLeave are also not called, but on mouse move seems to work fine.

Comment

Hey,
        Is this plugin still supported and will be updated to newer versions like 4.6 (in the future) or is there an alternative?

And supports this plugin drag and drop?

Greez
        ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePac92 View Post
          Hey,
          Is this plugin still supported and will be updated to newer versions like 4.6 (in the future) or is there an alternative?

And supports this plugin drag and drop?

Greez
          ​​​
          Welcome to the party, pal! Over the years, a few different people have updated Rama's plugin to new engine versions. Unfortunately, that's outside my skill set, so I'll just wait patiently here with you. I'm sure some kind soul will share the 4.26 update when they have a chance.

Comment

Hi, thanks to nick, rama, and everyone who worked on this! quick question - is there any way that i can remove the left mouse button click on the gamepad that this adds?

Comment

Originally posted by SVR33 View Post

Welcome to the party, pal! Over the years, a few different people have updated Rama's plugin to new engine versions. Unfortunately, that's outside my skill set, so I'll just wait patiently here with you. I'm sure some kind soul will share the 4.26 update when they have a chance.
              I hope you have right.
              It will be a shame if implement this and cant use it in newer versions.

Comment

Working...
              X