Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamepad-Friendly UMG ~ Control Cursor with Gamepad Analog Stick! Easily Click Buttons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joker of all trades View Post

Right I couldn't find where a "A" button was being called from or assigned either. Also somewhere in the plugin it over rules any button inputs assigned in blueprints during cursor enabled.
    Nick Darnell

There is no reference in the blueprint either as far as I can see this seems to be on the engine level with software cursor I think

It's like the "Gamepad bottom face button" (A button) gets reassigned forced to be Primary input regardless of what you set it to or not.
    Last edited by GreenHowitzer; 08-22-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Requesting a updated version of this amazing plugin, 4.23 just came out so figured I'd put in a formal request for a packaged updated version. Thankjs guys.

Comment

I have 4.22 and 4.23 versions (and a tutorial for how to use it) on my website (LINK).
        FPS Game Starter Kit
        Retro Game Starter Kit
        Quiz Game Starter Kit
        Twin Stick Game Starter Kit

Comment

Awesome work SB1985 <3 Thank you for the updated version. Also, would you possibly be able to share/github your Visual Studio project so we can help keep this awesome plugin updated in the future? Thanks :3
          Last edited by xcloudx01; 10-13-2019, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Thank you SB1985

Comment

Originally posted by xcloudx01 View Post
              Awesome work SB1985 <3 Thank you for the updated version. Also, would you possibly be able to share/github your Visual Studio project so we can help keep this awesome plugin updated in the future? Thanks :3
              Hey, thanks! I used the link from page 1 and compiled it on those engine versions, there isn't any difference inside the code itself, other than the engine version stuff. Turns out no other changes were required and it did not give any compile errors of any kind. Once I made sure it works properly in test projects I uploaded the compiled versions.
              Originally posted by Beavers01 View Post
              Thank you SB1985
              No problem!
              FPS Game Starter Kit
              Retro Game Starter Kit
              Quiz Game Starter Kit
              Twin Stick Game Starter Kit

Comment

I'm trying to build my game, but it's giving this error:

ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for 'GamepadUMGPlugin'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in GamepadUMGPlugin.build.cs to override.
                PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for 'GamepadUMGPlugin'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in GamepadUMGPlugin.build.cs to override.
                I tried adding the line in but i can't seem to get it working ^^. Any ideas? Thanks <3

Comment

Did anyone ever find out where you can change the thumb sticks and face buttons?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by xcloudx01 View Post
                    I'm trying to build my game, but it's giving this error:

I tried adding the line in but i can't seem to get it working ^^. Any ideas? Thanks <3
                    Make sure you complete step #2 on tutorial, I had the same problem and this fixed it!
                    https://sb1985.com/other-2/gameplay/...g-the-gamepad/

Comment

Originally posted by Joker of all trades View Post
                      Did anyone ever find out where you can change the thumb sticks and face buttons?

Thanks.
                      nope this community is pretty terrible no one helps anyone I regret leaving unity

Comment

Working...
                      X