Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I know this is an old thread, but...

Has anyone found a way to blend out the large texture at close distances? For me, the large texture never fully blends out, so you end up with the small texture with a pixelated "screen" over the top caused by the large texture.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has anyone succesfully recreated this in 4.15? my texture is black. Does anyone have an overall view of the material?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CazOki View Post
    I hope you've fully recovered!
    Not yet, but after the last course I should be fine. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rhayader View Post
    Everyone thanks for the interest. Sorry for no updates for a while; it was because of a medical condition.

I promise to revisit this tutorial soon in larger detail, most likely with a video version of it. I will try to answer all the questions asked here.
    I hope you've fully recovered!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Everyone thanks for the interest. Sorry for no updates for a while; it was because of a medical condition.

I promise to revisit this tutorial soon in larger detail, most likely with a video version of it. I will try to answer all the questions asked here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry to semi necro this but Does anyone have an over view of the material graph? Having a hard time figuring out where all the lines go.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, thank for this tutorial, but i'm very noob with materials and i have a problem with material function, can you explain me why my foliage MF output is "full color" (sorry, i don't know how to explain it in english) and not like yours?

SOLVED:

I was set preview value of input nodes to (1,1,1,1), tried with a value like (1000,1000,1000,1) and is better.

Spoiler
    Last edited by ZioYuri78; 12-23-2015, 05:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very cool tutorial. Just starting out with Unreal and this is just great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice tutorial

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is very cool and exactly what I was trying to achieve. It took a while to put together; even reassembled your screenshots into one large image . Some things I have noticed though: all my textures have been washed out, more resembling the macro texture than the actual textures. Also, it seems the culling on the grass doesn't change regardless of adjustments. Maybe I still have something wrong. Really looking forward to an update on this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking forward for the updated version! Hope you get better soon! @Rhayader. Going to look in to this from the start now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Me and joplin66 highly improved on the original idea, sadly I caught a cold. When I feel better, I'll update the tutorial with the new material.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been making one of these myself lately. It's a lot of fun! Thanks for the share - will cross reference it with my own and see what I can improve on

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got it thanks dude, working great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The nods you can't find are either Function Input of Function Output. I just named them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X