No announcement yet.

How I made a landscape material.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool tutorial. Just starting out with Unreal and this is just great.

Comment

Hey, thank for this tutorial, but i'm very noob with materials and i have a problem with material function, can you explain me why my foliage MF output is "full color" (sorry, i don't know how to explain it in english) and not like yours?

SOLVED:

I was set preview value of input nodes to (1,1,1,1), tried with a value like (1000,1000,1000,1) and is better.

Spoiler
      Last edited by ZioYuri78; 12-23-2015, 05:33 AM.
      Join the Unreal Engine community on Reddit! | Twitter: @ZioYuri78

Comment

Sorry to semi necro this but Does anyone have an over view of the material graph? Having a hard time figuring out where all the lines go.

Comment

Everyone thanks for the interest. Sorry for no updates for a while; it was because of a medical condition.

I promise to revisit this tutorial soon in larger detail, most likely with a video version of it. I will try to answer all the questions asked here.
          ------------
          Progress on Triptych

Comment

Originally posted by Rhayader View Post
            Everyone thanks for the interest. Sorry for no updates for a while; it was because of a medical condition.

I promise to revisit this tutorial soon in larger detail, most likely with a video version of it. I will try to answer all the questions asked here.
            I hope you've fully recovered!

Comment

Originally posted by CazOki View Post
              I hope you've fully recovered!
              Not yet, but after the last course I should be fine. Thanks.
              ------------
              Progress on Triptych

Comment

Has anyone succesfully recreated this in 4.15? my texture is black. Does anyone have an overall view of the material?

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but...

Has anyone found a way to blend out the large texture at close distances? For me, the large texture never fully blends out, so you end up with the small texture with a pixelated "screen" over the top caused by the large texture.

Comment

Working...
                  X