• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks a ton for this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for taking the effort to compile all the stuff, really great initiative.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Neff10 View Post
    Added. -Updated with new assets & starting with tutorials :P Sorry for delay conection problems.
    ~Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by YEETMAN View Post
    Where to I put the files after I download them? Im new :3
    It depends on which one you use -> most of the stuff is placed into the content folder of your project or they are projects (so you just have to open them with the uproject file)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where to I put the files after I download them? Im new :3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    - Added all tutorials from the previous sticky thread Community Tutorials for UE4 - MattD

Now i'll start adding the left tutorials i found, in tutorials i'll put also youtube links and blogs like tom looman's or peter l.newton, so not only forum links.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by srmojuze View Post
    Would be great if you can add my "Dirty Bloom" textures: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...p-Your-Post-FX

Cheers,
    srmojuze
    Added.

-Updated with new assets & starting with tutorials :P Sorry for delay conection problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would be great if you can add my "Dirty Bloom" textures: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...p-Your-Post-FX

Cheers,
    srmojuze

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's up guys, will this get stickied? More free assets coming up and we're gonna lose track of them..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fiuuu.. Im tired tomorrow tutorials, i think there are all the free resources, plugins, etc.. (only resources posted in ue forums) so, about this content if i missed something or something isn't available/free report it to me

and to add what @smokey said, ULLS thread is nice, there is not too much content created by community, and some of the "free" webpages he posted only has 10% of content free (like turbosquid) in my opinio there are different things, Thanks.
    Last edited by Neff10; 08-13-2015, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you please sticky it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    feel free to rename, after i'll update.
    Ok, done
    + thx for adding

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Srry i was thinking they where the same thread grass meshes & foliage starter kit, mistake

feel free to rename, i'll update after.
    Last edited by Neff10; 06-25-2017, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and i want a new tittle yes: Free Community Assets, Thanks
    Ok, I will rename it right in a second (just tell me when you are not in the edit mode)
    + dont forget to add: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...E-grass-meshes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X