Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday i found your blog, AWESOME TUTORIALS DUDE! of course i'll add them, next update in a few days.

Comment

You can add this under shaders or materials:https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...pping-material

Comment

Is a work in progress, but: https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Bluepr...S_from_scratch
        Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by _cDub View Post
          You can add this under shaders or materials:https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...pping-material
          Its already look carefully

Comment

awsomwere! coud you do a part 2? i already dawnlloaded a few gbs in 3d models and textures

Comment

Just got done creating a blueprint for grass that has 66 settings in all for it, as well as meshes, textures (some of the textures for the ground and such are from royalty free textures.com and the kite demo...just for the terrain and houses textures, not the grass itself) a tree and bush with 3d Imposter Sprites used for LODing and a terrain created with world machine. Hope you guys enjoy here's the link to the video showcasing it, with a download in the description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCQWUL0Htw . Thanks

Comment

Why isn't this a sticky again?

I spent quite a while searching for this post...

Comment

Originally posted by AaronWith2As View Post
                  Just got done creating a blueprint for grass that has 66 settings in all for it, as well as meshes, textures (some of the textures for the ground and such are from royalty free textures.com and the kite demo...just for the terrain and houses textures, not the grass itself) a tree and bush with 3d Imposter Sprites used for LODing and a terrain created with world machine. Hope you guys enjoy here's the link to the video showcasing it, with a download in the description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCQWUL0Htw .Thanks
                  Many Thanks for your efforts; really appreciated... although I'm not going to use at this moment...but have to obtain a copy of it for future needs... I may guess it is for UE4.10,
                  Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Hello! I'm new to this stuff (engine, designing, videogame making you name it). I was just wondering, are these assets royalty free or how does it work? And can anyone point me in the right direction to learn how to import/install them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mortis Angelus View Post
                      Hello! I'm new to this stuff (engine, designing, videogame making you name it). I was just wondering, are these assets royalty free or how does it work? And can anyone point me in the right direction to learn how to import/install them?
                      You need to be more specific, all this stuff is free but you have to read the thread created for each asset if you want to know about therms of usage,maybe you can have problems installing the plugins but the other stuff doesnt have much secret, so please be more specific as i can help you
                      Last edited by Neff10; 02-15-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cadviz View Post
                        Many Thanks for your efforts; really appreciated... although I'm not going to use at this moment...but have to obtain a copy of it for future needs... I may guess it is for UE4.10,
                        Yep, guessed it right lol 4.10.1. People were DLing it at first and were like "hey it's not working at all" come to find out they were on 4.9 or whatever...Yeah guess it would be important to throw that out there first next time

Comment

Originally posted by AaronWith2As View Post
                          Yep, guessed it right lol 4.10.1. People were DLing it at first and were like "hey it's not working at all" come to find out they were on 4.9 or whatever...Yeah guess it would be important to throw that out there first next time
                          [FREE] Advanced Cinematic Grass Blueprint with 3D Imposter Sprite foliage Thread
                          Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Great post Neff10!! So many great things listed that I wasn't aware about...Why is this not stickied??!
                            [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Ill add my vote for this thread to be stickied This is a great thread and a lot of work has been put into it. It's nice to have all these assets in one location.
                              If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
                              ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

today i'll try to update the thread again.. many times i tried but i dont know what happened with the forum.. always crash while i am updating a post.

Comment

Working...
                                X