Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Srry i was thinking they where the same thread grass meshes & foliage starter kit, mistake

feel free to rename, i'll update after.
    Last edited by Neff10; 06-25-2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neff10 View Post
      feel free to rename, after i'll update.
      Ok, done
      + thx for adding

Comment

Can you please sticky it?
        If you wanna develop a Third Person Open World RPG game, Join Us! We are looking for everyone who has passion!
        Facebook: Arhaikos Studios
        WIP Thread of Our Game: ICHOR
        www.arhaikos-studio.com

Comment

Fiuuu.. Im tired tomorrow tutorials, i think there are all the free resources, plugins, etc.. (only resources posted in ue forums) so, about this content if i missed something or something isn't available/free report it to me

and to add what @smokey said, ULLS thread is nice, there is not too much content created by community, and some of the "free" webpages he posted only has 10% of content free (like turbosquid) in my opinio there are different things, Thanks.
          Last edited by Neff10; 08-13-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

What's up guys, will this get stickied? More free assets coming up and we're gonna lose track of them..
            If you wanna develop a Third Person Open World RPG game, Join Us! We are looking for everyone who has passion!
            Facebook: Arhaikos Studios
            WIP Thread of Our Game: ICHOR
            www.arhaikos-studio.com

Comment

Would be great if you can add my "Dirty Bloom" textures: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...p-Your-Post-FX

Cheers,
              srmojuze

Comment

Originally posted by srmojuze View Post
                Would be great if you can add my "Dirty Bloom" textures: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...p-Your-Post-FX

Cheers,
                srmojuze
                Added.

-Updated with new assets & starting with tutorials :P Sorry for delay conection problems.

Comment

- Added all tutorials from the previous sticky thread Community Tutorials for UE4 - MattD

Now i'll start adding the left tutorials i found, in tutorials i'll put also youtube links and blogs like tom looman's or peter l.newton, so not only forum links.

Comment

Where to I put the files after I download them? Im new :3

Comment

Originally posted by YEETMAN View Post
                      Where to I put the files after I download them? Im new :3
                      It depends on which one you use -> most of the stuff is placed into the content folder of your project or they are projects (so you just have to open them with the uproject file)

Comment

Originally posted by Neff10 View Post
                        Added. -Updated with new assets & starting with tutorials :P Sorry for delay conection problems.
                        ~Thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

Thanks for taking the effort to compile all the stuff, really great initiative.
                            flickr | twitter

Comment

Thanks a ton for this!
                              The Unreal Wiki & Unreal Docs are full of helpful Information about almost every topic!
                              Found a Bug? Have a Question or a Feature request? The AnswerHub is your best friend!
                              Want to share/discuss your progress or a tutorial? The Forums are all yours!

Comment

You could add Shootertutorial.com tutorials here as well.
                                How to create first person shooter game from scratch. Lots of tutorials: http://www.shootertutorial.com - celebrating 50th Tutorial!

My Marketplace Assets

Comment

Working...
                                X