[TOOL] UE4 T3D Converter for bsp brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Tool. Works perfectly. Thanks!
    Contact me: (Steam: Neillithan) (E-mail: neilvmoore@gmail.com)

Comment

Yeah this is awesome especially if you use 1.5625 scale of UT3 maps, it's like the most perfect size ever!

Comment

Great tool, also love the name Lord PorkSword, truly awesome

Comment

Hey I just tried this on one of my UT3 maps. I export to TD3 and open it in this tool. A bunch of text shows up in the window below. Not sure what to do with the UE4 Material Path window. It defaults to /Games/Materials. Hit convert and it makes a new file in the same directory of the T3D file, but it appears to be another T3D file with this at the end: "_UE4.t3d."

I assume this is how it's supposed to be, but when I try to import into UT4 editor it won't even see those files. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

P.S. My UT3 maps were made mostly with static meshes from the game. Will this even work?

Comment

Interesting tool. But when i used it to convert maps from Deus Ex 1 to UE4 - the error pops up https://gyazo.com/e2f9710e616a667c59076c9cf91672e8

PS: before that i have been exported them from Deus Ex sdk's Unreal Ed 2.1 to .t3d format. What was wrong?
            Last edited by Jandar-man; 06-26-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

The download link is dead :'(

Comment

It seems this tool is working much better than UT4XConverter.Is Unreal Editor 4 supporting .t3d map files format after using UE4-T3DConverter should I copy and paste texts content as last step,right?Because in most of old maps related to(video games powered by)unreal engine 4 version preccessors 1,2,3 have lots of missing vertices.

Comment

First, make an 8000x8000x8000 additive brush in a new ue4 level before importing \ copy - paste the content of the new generated t3d file into the level.

Comment

Working...
                  X