X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing.
    SolidGasGames

Comment

So can I use these planets legally? I have the planet creator and want to put them in a commercial game to release.

Comment

dear Jeremy, all the links not working, please share them again, I am your huge fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Stockbrot View Post
          Sorry for the double post, but I want to make sure people get this message:

I found the FX Gas Planet Starter Kit on my harddrive, it might not be the newest version but I tested everything and it works!

<removed temporarily until Jeremy approves upload to this site>

Found the RadialMaterial thing too: link <removed temporarily until Jeremy approves upload to this site> (in the description)
          Thanks for the project link! I tested it out and got it running in 4.14 without much issue

Though when I just used the GasGiant material, I couldn't get it working only a basic sphere. I had to use the mesh provided in the project. Do you think that's because it has way more vertices and therefore more detail? I believe that might have been the issue. Not a big deal, just curious!
          Last edited by DotCam; 06-12-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Looks amazing ! but the website is down?

Comment

How can I get this amazing Unit One material?
              I would love to have it.

Comment

anyone have the dynamic eye still?

Comment

I would LOVE this gas planet setup - what’s happened to the website?

Comment

Fix your Website ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
                      Fix your Website ASAP
                      It's been down for a couple years, he's working for Bungie now so he isn't using UE4 these days. I have all of the content that was available downloaded (except the eye, but there are screenshots of the setup on page 1) but I can't post it due to the license he added to them that states:

Content may not be re-distributed in any form (Example: via download or for sale on public/private forum). This content is solely available via the F.M. Station.
                      I'll try and contact him and if he agrees I'll upload the content, I don't think he will have an issue with it since the website is gone now. Will post again when I hear back.
                      Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Originally posted by DotCam View Post

It's been down for a couple years, he's working for Bungie now so he isn't using UE4 these days. I have all of the content that was available downloaded (except the eye, but there are screenshots of the setup on page 1) but I can't post it due to the license he added to them that states:

I'll try and contact him and if he agrees I'll upload the content, I don't think he will have an issue with it since the website is gone now. Will post again when I hear back.

I would be interested in this too, and barring that, would it not be possible to recreate, if not improve upon, considering these were generated in older versions of UE4?

Comment

Did anyone have the gas planet starter kit from before the website dropped? I lost the files i had downloaded :s. Would really appreciate a pm if someone does, wish i was more careful with my downloaded assets repo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattk50 View Post
                            Did anyone have the gas planet starter kit from before the website dropped? I lost the files i had downloaded :s. Would really appreciate a pm if someone does, wish i was more careful with my downloaded assets repo.
                            would also like those materials.

Comment

Originally posted by HylkeHuijgen View Post

would also like those materials.
                              me too thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X