VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by mordentral View Post
        Fixed, 4.16 version re-uploaded, correct plugin zip this time
        thank you very much sir!
        Enigma Prison - Facebook - Twitter - IndieDB

Comment

Thanks mordentral !
          LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders | Atmosphere Modelisation & Procedural Planets | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Hi mordentral , I find your plugin very useful powerful and wonderful, it works great on my project. Thanks! But I got a problem when I opened up my project with the Engine that I compiled from source code. An error dialog showed up and said there were missing or incompatible modules in Advanced Session Plugin. Then I searched google and found someone posted a solution: place the plugin in the engine plugins folder before compile the engine.And I did , it worked. But when I try to package the project an error pop up:Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Staging manifest already contains E:\UE4Projects\Multiplayers\MultiPlayers.uproject (or a file that differs in case only) . This error makes me crazy... ,could you please give me some advise ?
            Thank you

Comment

Thank you very much, you rock! <3

Comment

mordentral you're a superhero in UE4 world! Thank you so much for doing this.

One thing that I still don't understand is how to mute the opposing team. I'm doing it like this in PlayerCharacterBP:

Click image for larger version

Name:	muting.png
Views:	1
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1128585

"Mute the Other Team" event gets called from GameInstance when new round starts.

But it seems everyone gets muted. If I don't replicate the event nobody gets muted.

Comment

Has anyone created a Dedicated server with this plugin and steam working?

Comment

Receiving an error after upgrading the project to 4.16 and upgrading the plugin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JwoGmwC.png
Views:	1
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	1128632

Is there an issue with the current build?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Brian Aldridge; 05-26-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

hey brian,

i have a compile error too when i compile my project for 4.16.

>C:\Users\Toni\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealBros\Plugins\Network\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindFriendSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(11): error C2665: "TBaseDelegate<TTypeWrapper<void>,int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &>::CreateUObject": Durch keine der 2 Überladungen konnten alle Argumenttypen konvertiert werden.
                      2>C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16_C\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates/DelegateSignatureImpl.inl(286): note: kann "TBaseDelegate<void,int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &> TBaseDelegate<TTypeWrapper<void>,int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &>::CreateUObject<UFindFriendSessionCallbackProxy,>(UserClass *,void (__cdecl UFindFriendSessionCallbackProxy::* )(int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &) const)" sein
                      2> with
                      2> [
                      2> UserClass=UFindFriendSessionCallbackProxy
                      2> ]
                      2>C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16_C\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates/DelegateSignatureImpl.inl(277): note: oder "TBaseDelegate<void,int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &> TBaseDelegate<TTypeWrapper<void>,int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &>::CreateUObject<UFindFriendSessionCallbackProxy,>(UserClass *,void (__cdecl UFindFriendSessionCallbackProxy::* )(int32,bool,const TArray<FOnlineSessionSearchResult,FDefaultAllocator> &))"
                      2> with
                      2> [
                      2> UserClass=UFindFriendSessionCallbackProxy
                      2> ]

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
                        Has anyone created a Dedicated server with this plugin and steam working?
                        Not possible without steam authentication.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Aldridge View Post
                          Receiving an error after upgrading the project to 4.16 and upgrading the plugin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142549[/ATTACH]

Is there an issue with the current build?
                          Originally posted by ToLanHD View Post
                          hey brian,

i have a compile error too when i compile my project for 4.16.
                          i have figured out the problem. the newest release on bitbucket has no compile errors.

you can find it here: https://bitbucket.org/mordentral/adv...in/branch/4.16

Comment

In FindFriendSessionCallbackProxy.h changing
                            DECLARE_DYNAMIC_MULTICAST_DELEGATE_OneParam(FBlueprintFindFriendSessionDelegate, const TArray<FBlueprintSessionResult>, SessionInfo);
                            to
                            DECLARE_DYNAMIC_MULTICAST_DELEGATE_OneParam(FBlueprintFindFriendSessionDelegate, const TArray<FBlueprintSessionResult>&, SessionInfo);
                            fixes the problem and it no longer produces error in the blueprint

Comment

Originally posted by MADHOUSE View Post
                              Not possible without steam authentication.
                              Thats not true, you can make a dedicated server without authentication, but you can't AUTHENTICATE users as valid owners of your game, so pirated copies would be able to play on those servers.

Consider supporting me on patreon

My Open source tools and plugins
                              Advanced Sessions Plugin
                              VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by IhanaMies View Post
                                In FindFriendSessionCallbackProxy.h changing
                                DECLARE_DYNAMIC_MULTICAST_DELEGATE_OneParam(FBlueprintFindFriendSessionDelegate, const TArray<FBlueprintSessionResult>, SessionInfo);
                                to
                                DECLARE_DYNAMIC_MULTICAST_DELEGATE_OneParam(FBlueprintFindFriendSessionDelegate, const TArray<FBlueprintSessionResult>&, SessionInfo);
                                fixes the problem and it no longer produces error in the blueprint
                                Thanks, yeah the ampersand went missing somehow, i'll upload the fixed version and update the repository.

Must have been a miss-key before uploading because my test project was clean.

*Edit* Uploaded
                                Last edited by mordentral; 05-27-2017, 11:34 AM.

Consider supporting me on patreon

My Open source tools and plugins
                                Advanced Sessions Plugin
                                VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X