Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!
    System
    ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
    Artwork thread

Comment

Hope you have some time to help. When I try to package my project I get this error:

"Unreal Projects\LaserShooter\Source\LaserShooter\LaserShooter.Build.cs(13,3) : error CS0103: The name 'DynamicllyLoadedModuleNames' does not exist in the current context" . I have checked that Advanced Sessions is enabled. Here is my code

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	1696191
      System
      ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
      Artwork thread

Comment

awesome already updated to 4.24! thank you for providing this plugin

Comment

I got it working by inserting #include "Runtime/Networking/Public/Networking.h" and not only #include "Networking,h"
          System

ArtStation
          Artwork thread

Comment

Hi mordentral,

Just wanted to say thanks for the ongoing support, we are having a issue with steam avatars they don't seem to work on dedicated servers.

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
              Hi mordentral,

Just wanted to say thanks for the ongoing support, we are having a issue with steam avatars they don't seem to work on dedicated servers.
              Dedicated servers likely don't have a connection to the friends list as they don't need one, why do you want avatars on a dedicated server? Clients connecting to it should be able to access them just fine.

Consider supporting me on patreon

My Open source tools and plugins
              Advanced Sessions Plugin
              VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Hello. When I try to find my dedicated server from a client I get the error "LogOnlineSession: Warning: STEAM: Failed to respond IP:[IP]". Anyone knows why this is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by mordentral View Post

Dedicated servers likely don't have a connection to the friends list as they don't need one, why do you want avatars on a dedicated server? Clients connecting to it should be able to access them just fine.
                  We use them for the games global chat so there displayed next to there names in the chat feed.

Originally posted by Mordrag View Post
                  Hello. When I try to find my dedicated server from a client I get the error "LogOnlineSession: Warning: STEAM: Failed to respond IP:[IP]". Anyone knows why this is happening?

Sounds like your server isn't setup correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
                    Sounds like your server isn't setup correctly.
                    Can't think of anything I could be doing wrong. If I host a session through a client it works, but if it's a dedicated server it fails to respond.

Comment

Can't think of anything I could be doing wrong. If I host a session through a client it works, but if it's a dedicated server it fails to respond.
                      Did your forward the engine ports for it?

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                      VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Did your forward the engine ports for it?
                        I thought if I use steam that wasn't necessary?

Comment

I thought if I use steam that wasn't necessary?
                          Its a dedicated server, you still need to forward the ports for it. With listen / lobby servers you don't need too.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                          VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Its a dedicated server, you still need to forward the ports for it. With listen / lobby servers you don't need too.
                            Thank you, that was actually it.
                            Last edited by Mordrag; 12-17-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Hi, I love your plugin. I decided to upgrade to 4.24.1, and now my projects are wanting to rebuild the advanced sessions plugin. but when I attempt to, it fails. I can't open any project in 4.24.1. it worked in 4.24.0 though. So I'm not sure what I'm missing?

Comment

Any idea for 4.24.1? I've attempted to install it in the engine files, and multiple new and old projects. as soon as I hit enable and UE4 restarts, I'm hit with a compile error and the project won't go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X