Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Sessions Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thank you!
    System
    ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

    ArtStation
    Artwork thread

    Comment


      Hope you have some time to help. When I try to package my project I get this error:


      "Unreal Projects\LaserShooter\Source\LaserShooter\LaserShooter.Build.cs(13,3) : error CS0103: The name 'DynamicllyLoadedModuleNames' does not exist in the current context" . I have checked that Advanced Sessions is enabled. Here is my code


      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	1696191
      System
      ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

      ArtStation
      Artwork thread

      Comment


        awesome already updated to 4.24! thank you for providing this plugin

        Comment


          I got it working by inserting #include "Runtime/Networking/Public/Networking.h" and not only #include "Networking,h"
          System
          ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

          ArtStation
          Artwork thread

          Comment


            Hi mordentral,

            Just wanted to say thanks for the ongoing support, we are having a issue with steam avatars they don't seem to work on dedicated servers.

            Comment


              Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
              Hi mordentral,

              Just wanted to say thanks for the ongoing support, we are having a issue with steam avatars they don't seem to work on dedicated servers.
              Dedicated servers likely don't have a connection to the friends list as they don't need one, why do you want avatars on a dedicated server? Clients connecting to it should be able to access them just fine.


              Consider supporting me on patreon

              My Open source tools and plugins
              Advanced Sessions Plugin
              VR Expansion Plugin

              Comment


                Hello. When I try to find my dedicated server from a client I get the error "LogOnlineSession: Warning: STEAM: Failed to respond IP:[IP]". Anyone knows why this is happening?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by mordentral View Post

                  Dedicated servers likely don't have a connection to the friends list as they don't need one, why do you want avatars on a dedicated server? Clients connecting to it should be able to access them just fine.
                  We use them for the games global chat so there displayed next to there names in the chat feed.


                  Originally posted by Mordrag View Post
                  Hello. When I try to find my dedicated server from a client I get the error "LogOnlineSession: Warning: STEAM: Failed to respond IP:[IP]". Anyone knows why this is happening?

                  Sounds like your server isn't setup correctly.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post
                    Sounds like your server isn't setup correctly.
                    Can't think of anything I could be doing wrong. If I host a session through a client it works, but if it's a dedicated server it fails to respond.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mordrag View Post

                      Can't think of anything I could be doing wrong. If I host a session through a client it works, but if it's a dedicated server it fails to respond.
                      Did your forward the engine ports for it?


                      Consider supporting me on patreon

                      My Open source tools and plugins
                      Advanced Sessions Plugin
                      VR Expansion Plugin

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by mordentral View Post

                        Did your forward the engine ports for it?
                        I thought if I use steam that wasn't necessary?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mordrag View Post

                          I thought if I use steam that wasn't necessary?
                          Its a dedicated server, you still need to forward the ports for it. With listen / lobby servers you don't need too.


                          Consider supporting me on patreon

                          My Open source tools and plugins
                          Advanced Sessions Plugin
                          VR Expansion Plugin

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by mordentral View Post

                            Its a dedicated server, you still need to forward the ports for it. With listen / lobby servers you don't need too.
                            Thank you, that was actually it.
                            Last edited by Mordrag; 12-17-2019, 10:29 AM.

                            Comment


                              Hi, I love your plugin. I decided to upgrade to 4.24.1, and now my projects are wanting to rebuild the advanced sessions plugin. but when I attempt to, it fails. I can't open any project in 4.24.1. it worked in 4.24.0 though. So I'm not sure what I'm missing?

                              Comment


                                Any idea for 4.24.1? I've attempted to install it in the engine files, and multiple new and old projects. as soon as I hit enable and UE4 restarts, I'm hit with a compile error and the project won't go any further.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X