VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by mordentral View Post
      Uploaded the pre-compiled binaries for 4.18

The repository remains unchanged, there were no source changes for 4.18
      God bless u sir !

Comment

Good afternoon, folks!

my name is thulio i and need some direction with steam friends invite. There is a place with some kind of tutorial? i tried to myself and look into some tutorial for blueprints to how invite a friend to join my game (only if he is running the same game, invite appears inside the game). i cant find any tutorials on this, i tried to myself until my head felt from my neck but i could not understand how make it works. there are some events on the blueprint (invite friends, invite friend, onfriendinviteaccept, etc) but i cant figure out how this works. Someone have a tutorial how make a steam friend invite to game? please for gods sake.

Comment

Godlike. 'nuff said.

Comment

So apart from going through 103 pages. I have a quick issue.

The "Get Session Settings" is failing for me. I call it when a player connects to the server. In the GameMode OnPostLogin. Im just not sure how to troubleshoot at this point.

Also tried calling it on the GameInstance and LevelBP. I have tested Joining the session and it works fine.
            Last edited by theveach; 11-12-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theveach View Post
              So apart from going through 103 pages. I have a quick issue.

The "Get Session Settings" is failing for me. I call it when a player connects to the server. In the GameMode OnPostLogin. Im just not sure how to troubleshoot at this point.

Also tried calling it on the GameInstance and LevelBP. I have tested Joining the session and it works fine.
              That node gets the locally hosted sessions settings, you need to call it on the server.

Not entirely sure why you would even want to get it on the client, you should be replicating over relevant information to them from the server live.

Consider supporting me on patreon

My Open source tools and plugins
              Advanced Sessions Plugin
              VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Thank the author for providing this plugin.

KERNELBASE
                UE4Editor_AdvancedSteamSessions!__delayLoadHelper2() [f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp:323]
                UE4Editor_AdvancedSteamSessions!_tailMerge_steam_api64_dll()
                UE4Editor_AdvancedSteamSessions!UAdvancedSteamFriendsLibrary::GetSteamFriendAvatar() [d:\documents\unreal projects\vrexppluginexample - 4-15\plugins\advancedsessions\advancedsteamsessions\source\advancedsteamsessions\private\advancedsteamfriendslibrary.cpp:268]
                UE4Editor_AdvancedSteamSessions!UAdvancedSteamFriendsLibrary::execGetSteamFriendAvatar()
                I just can't solve this problem on my package game, and it not working with VR. I am a BP user, so not familiar with the CPP file.

Comment

Originally posted by mottH View Post
                  Thank the author for providing this plugin.

I just can't solve this problem on my package game, and it not working with VR. I am a BP user, so not familiar with the CPP file.
                  Going to need the rest of that log.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                  VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by mordentral View Post

That node gets the locally hosted sessions settings, you need to call it on the server.

Not entirely sure why you would even want to get it on the client, you should be replicating over relevant information to them from the server live.
                    Yes I have been using it on the server. I keep getting "No registered Sessions." Do I have to be using SteamSubsystem? Im currently using NULL since I dont have an AppID yet.

I have tested it over lan and I can connect but cant access the extra settings.

Comment

Originally posted by theveach View Post

Yes I have been using it on the server. I keep getting "No registered Sessions." Do I have to be using SteamSubsystem? Im currently using NULL since I dont have an AppID yet.

I have tested it over lan and I can connect but cant access the extra settings.
                      No NULL should work, but you will need to test it out of PIE, this is because PIE creates its own session.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                      VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Hello there. I was wondering if I would be able to get some help at all? I took some time to update to 4.18 recently, and after some headache there everything compiles for Win64.
                        However whenever I attempt to compile my project for WIn32, it always fails reporting that it Failed to produced Win32\UE4-AdvancedSessions.lib , even if I put that in from the zip file?

Code:
                        Automation.ParseCommandLine: Parsing command line: -ScriptsForProject=D:/Project/MyProject.uproject BuildCookRun -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -nop4 -project=D:/Project/MyProject.uproject -cook -stage -archive -archivedirectory=D:/Project/BOARD/32x -package -clientconfig=Development -ue4exe=UE4Editor-Cmd.exe -clean -pak -prereqs -nodebuginfo -targetplatform=Win32 -build -utf8output
                        Automation.Process: Setting up command environment.
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe=True
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_LOCAL_ROOT=
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_LOCAL_ROOT=
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_EngineSavedFolder=
                        CommandUtils.SetEnvVar: SetEnvVar uebp_EngineSavedFolder=D:/Epic Games/UE_4.18/Engine/Programs/AutomationTool/Saved
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_EngineSavedFolder=D:/Epic Games/UE_4.18/Engine/Programs/AutomationTool/Saved
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_CSVFile=
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_LogFolder=
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_LOCAL_ROOT=D:/Epic Games/UE_4.18
                        CommandUtils.SetEnvVar: SetEnvVar uebp_LogFolder=C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/Unreal Engine/AutomationTool/Logs/D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UBTManifest.0.xml
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UnrealBuildTool-2017.11.15-11.12.44.txt
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UnrealBuildTool-2017.11.15-11.12.46.txt
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UnrealBuildTool-2017.11.15-11.12.47.txt
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\system32\robocopy.exe=True
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\system32\mount.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\Sysnative\mount.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe=True
                        CommandUtils.SetEnvVar: SetEnvVar MallocNanoZone=0
                        InternalUtils.GetEnvironmentVariable: GetEnvironmentVariable uebp_UATChildInstance=0
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\UAT\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\Rules\UATRules-600923371.dll
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\UAT\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\Rules\UATRules-600923371.pdb
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\UAT\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\Rules\UATRules-600923371SourceFiles.txt
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists D:\Project\MyProject.uproject=True
                        BuildCookRun.SetupParams: Setting up ProjectParams for D:\Project\MyProject.uproject
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\UAT\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\Rules\UATRules-600923371.dll=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Project Params **************
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: AdditionalServerMapParams=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Archive=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ArchiveMetaData=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CreateAppBundle=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: BaseArchiveDirectory=D:\Project\BOARD\32x
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: BaseStageDirectory=D:\Project\Saved\StagedBuilds
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Build=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipBuildClient=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipBuildEditor=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Cook=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Clean=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Client=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ClientConfigsToBuild=Development
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ClientCookedTargets=MyProject
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ClientTargetPlatform=Win32
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Compressed=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: UseDebugParamForEditorExe=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CookOnTheFly=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CookOnTheFlyStreaming=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: UnversionedCookedContent=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: EncryptIniFiles=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: EncryptPakIndex=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: EncryptEverything=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipCookingEditorContent=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NumCookersToSpawn=0
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: GeneratePatch=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: AddPatchLevel=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: StageBaseReleasePaks=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: GenerateRemaster=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CreateReleaseVersion=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: BasedOnReleaseVersion=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: DLCFile=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: DLCIncludeEngineContent=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: DiffCookedContentPath=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: AdditionalCookerOptions=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: DedicatedServer=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: DirectoriesToCook=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CulturesToCook=<Not Specified> (Use Defaults)
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: EditorTargets=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Foreign=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: IsCodeBasedProject=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: IsProgramTarget=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: IterativeCooking=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: IterateSharedCookedBuild=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: IterateSharedBuildUsePrecompiledExe=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CookAll=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CookPartialGC=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CookInEditor=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CookMapsOnly=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Deploy=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: IterativeDeploy=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: FastCook=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: LogWindow=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Manifests=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: MapToRun=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NoClient=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NumClients=0
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NoDebugInfo=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: MapFile=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NoCleanStage=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NoXGE=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: MapsToCook=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: MapIniSectionsToCook=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Pak=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Package=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NullRHI=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: FakeClient=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: EditorTest=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: RunAutomationTests=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: RunAutomationTest=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: RunTimeoutSeconds=0
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: CrashIndex=0
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ProgramTargets=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ProjectBinariesFolder=D:\Project\Binaries\Win32
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ProjectBinariesPath=D:\Project\Binaries\Win32
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ProjectGameExeFilename=D:\Project\Binaries\Win32\MyProject.exe
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ProjectGameExePath=D:\Project\Binaries\Win32\MyProject.exe
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Distribution=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Prebuilt=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Prereqs=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: AppLocalDirectory=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NoBootstrapExe=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: RawProjectPath=D:\Project\MyProject.uproject
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Run=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ServerConfigsToBuild=Development
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ServerCookedTargets=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ServerTargetPlatform=Win32
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: ShortProjectName=MyProject
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SignedPak=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SignPak=
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipCook=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipCookOnTheFly=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipPak=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: SkipStage=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Stage=True
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: bTreatNonShippingBinariesAsDebugFiles=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: NativizeAssets=False
                        ProjectParams.ValidateAndLog: Project Params **************
                        Project.Build: ********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\system32\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\System32\Wbem\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\ffmpeg\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\TypeScript\1.0\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\gmosh\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\system32\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\System32\Wbem\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\xgConsole.exe=False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\Program Files\ffmpeg\bin\xgConsole.exe=False
                        UE4Build.Build: XGE was requested, but is unavailable, so we won't use it.
                        UE4Build.Build: ************************* UE4Build:
                        UE4Build.Build: ************************* ForceMonolithic: False
                        UE4Build.Build: ************************* ForceNonUnity:False
                        UE4Build.Build: ************************* ForceDebugInfo: False
                        UE4Build.Build: ************************* UseXGE: False
                        UE4Build.Build: ************************* UseParallelExecutor: False
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe=True
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe=True
                        CommandUtils.Run: Running: D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Win32 Development -Project=D:\Project\MyProject.uproject -clean D:\Project\MyProject.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="D:\Project" -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -NoHotReload
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   Using 'git status' to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build.
                        CommandUtils.Run: Took 0.8980514s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=0
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile D:\Project\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml
                        CommandUtils.Run: Running: D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Win32 Development -Project=D:\Project\MyProject.uproject  D:\Project\MyProject.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="D:\Project" -skipdeploy -noxge -generatemanifest -NoHotReload -ignorejunk
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   Using 'git status' to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build.
                        CommandUtils.Run: Took 1.0400595s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=0
                        InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists D:\Project\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml=True
                        InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: SafeCopyFile D:\Project\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UBTManifest.0.xml
                        UE4Build.PrepareManifest: Copied UBT manifest to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UBTManifest.0.xml
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile D:\Project\Binaries\Win32\MyProject.exe
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile D:\Project\Binaries\Win32\MyProject.pdb
                        InternalUtils.SafeDeleteFile: SafeDeleteFile D:\Project\Binaries\Win32\MyProject.target
                        CommandUtils.Run: Running: D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Win32 Development -Project=D:\Project\MyProject.uproject  D:\Project\MyProject.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="D:\Project" -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   Parsing headers for MyProject
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:     Running UnrealHeaderTool "D:\Project\MyProject.uproject" "D:\Project\Intermediate\Build\Win32\MyProject\Development\MyProject.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   Reflection code generated for MyProject in 6.7632568 seconds
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   Performing 51 actions (4 in parallel)
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   [6/51] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   [7/51] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   [9/51] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\Project\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Binaries\Win32\UE4-AdvancedSessions.lib
                        ProcessResult.StdErr:   Total build time: 11.62 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)
                        CommandUtils.Run: Took 11.8126757s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo: ==============================================================================
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo: ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Win32 Development -Project=D:\Project\MyProject.uproject  D:\Project\MyProject.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="D:\Project" -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2017.11.15-11.14.48.txt' 
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:        (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo: 
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo: CommandFailedException: Command failed (Result:5): D:\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Win32 Development -Project=D:\Project\MyProject.uproject  D:\Project\MyProject.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="D:\Project" -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2017.11.15-11.14.48.txt' 
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.CommandUtils.RunAndLog(String App, String CommandLine, String Logfile, Int32 MaxSuccessCode, String Input, ERunOptions Options, Dictionary`2 EnvVars, SpewFilterCallbackType SpewFilterCallback)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.CommandUtils.RunAndLog(CommandEnvironment Env, String App, String CommandLine, String LogName, Int32 MaxSuccessCode, String Input, ERunOptions Options, Dictionary`2 EnvVars, SpewFilterCallbackType SpewFilterCallback)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.CommandUtils.RunUBT(CommandEnvironment Env, String UBTExecutable, String CommandLine, String LogName, Dictionary`2 EnvVars)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.CommandUtils.RunUBT(CommandEnvironment Env, String UBTExecutable, FileReference Project, String Target, String Platform, String Config, String AdditionalArgs, String LogName, Dictionary`2 EnvVars)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.UE4Build.BuildWithUBT(String TargetName, UnrealTargetPlatform TargetPlatform, String Config, FileReference UprojectPath, Boolean ForceMonolithic, Boolean ForceNonUnity, Boolean ForceDebugInfo, Boolean ForceFlushMac, Boolean DisableXGE, String InAddArgs, Boolean ForceUnity, Dictionary`2 EnvVars)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.UE4Build.Build(BuildAgenda Agenda, Nullable`1 InDeleteBuildProducts, Boolean InUpdateVersionFiles, Boolean InForceNoXGE, Boolean InUseParallelExecutor, Boolean InForceNonUnity, Boolean InForceUnity, Boolean InShowProgress, Dictionary`2 PlatformEnvVars, Nullable`1 InChangelistNumberOverride, Dictionary`2 InTargetToManifest)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at Project.Build(BuildCommand Command, ProjectParams Params, Int32 WorkingCL, ProjectBuildTargets TargetMask)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at BuildCookRun.ExecuteBuild()
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute()
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, Dictionary`2 Commands)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String[] Arguments)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param)
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo:    at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
                        ExceptionUtils.PrintExceptionInfo: ==============================================================================
                        Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)

Comment

Hey thanks bro. Running my tests out of PIE works flawlessly.

Absolutely amazing sir. This might be the most used plugin I have now lol.

Comment

Realy good plugin, i override the UFindSessionsCallbackProxy,UCreateSessionsCallbackProxy but i faild..... then i saw this, awesome! thank u!!

Comment

thank you bro once again, you helped me alot.

Comment

Hi Awesome plugin it I can't wait to learn it properly!

i just have one question, when trying to get unique steam id and setting the player nickname, they both return my network id. i know i'm doing something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X