Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by vinz243 View Post
    Hey, on a tiled landscape I'm getting not enough space error and nothing is is spawned. Any idea why?
    Up the max size of the grid, infact leave everything at stock values. Its a bit confusing how its worded ATM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome was wondering how to do this for a test scene. Simple vids and to the point kudos man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like that tool, but there is an issue and I am not sure, if I am doing a mistake.
    Ich want to have some more different instanced meshes. In the plains there shall be grass. In Parts with Dirt, thre shall be pebbles. In woods, there shall be trees and so on.
    But when I place an additional LandscapeGrassOutput to the material, I get an error, saying "The current material has compilation errors ..."

Do I have to take care for something, that I don't know?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thats, what I've been looking for.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I think that's possible. It should be done inside the material when you place a grass node you'll be able to go into the details of that node and select the grass type.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the quick tutorial, which worked fine.

But for me there are still a few questions.
    In my maps I have some areas with grass material, others with bushes, trees, boulders and so on.
    Is there a way to assign different material layers to different lLandscape grasstypes?

Thank
    Chricken

I remember, that in the making of "the boy with the kite" they told to have done the spawning with such a tool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do you enable the experimental section ??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, on a tiled landscape I'm getting not enough space error and nothing is is spawned. Any idea why?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sanford87 View Post
    Alaan, Did you enable it in the experimental section of the editor preferences?
    Thanks from us noobs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alaan, Did you enable it in the experimental section of the editor preferences?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've looked all through the lists and cannot seem to find the Procedural Foliage Spawner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4MR5KWl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	1079710

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there any way to limit the rotation for the grass output material node?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks - if anyone's having trouble dragging their foliage spawner into their level, follow OP's way of creating the spawner from the Miscellaneous menu rather than the blueprint class way shown in the UE foliage vid.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you enable it in the experimental section of the editor preferences?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi I can't seem to find the foilage Spawner in Misc. Has it been moved somewhere else?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X