Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LHutz View Post
    Great music Eric

It's nice to see that you're giving this to the community for free. If I ever publish a game with your music I'll make sure to donate!
    Thanks...I appreciate it!

Eric

Comment

Your musics are good!

Comment

Originally posted by Aven View Post
        Your musics are good!
        Thanks...I hope you find some tracks you can use.

Eric

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've added a couple of RPG tracks on the Fantasy page as well as a couple on Sci-Fi/Space and Urban.

I've also remixed the track "RPG Intro" so it feels smoother. That track is on the Fantasy Page as well.

As always, thanks for your feedback,
          Eric
          http://soundimage.org/

Comment

Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy
            Sci-Fi/Space
            Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
            Eric

Comment

@Eric, these are awesome, great work man, and wow @ the updated license. Can't believe you made them all free, given how good they are (I thought $5/track was perfectly reasonable). I'll certainly be picking through them and send you $5 per track for sure at least, when the time comes to add them to my projects. I haven't quite figured out how I want to select or present music in my game or apps, but when I do I know where I'll look!
              Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Originally posted by n00854180t View Post
                @Eric, these are awesome, great work man, and wow @ the updated license. Can't believe you made them all free, given how good they are (I thought $5/track was perfectly reasonable). I'll certainly be picking through them and send you $5 per track for sure at least, when the time comes to add them to my projects. I haven't quite figured out how I want to select or present music in my game or apps, but when I do I know where I'll look!
                I'm sure part of the reason he is giving them away for free is so that his talent is known, he gets more exposure by the community, and more people will place real orders with him in the future. While a lot of the music is good, sometimes it isn't enough for an entire project. And in that case, would you rather find another musician who's music sounds totally different, or just order from the guy who can produce a consistent style as the one you already have? ;D

That being said, it's still a pretty cool gesture and I thank him for his efforts!

Comment

Nice work. Replying so I can find this later. At $5 a track I'd buy them all. You could easily get a few bucks more per track I'd say.
                  Columbus Ohio Unreal Meetup
                  @OCGameStudio | Sphere Complex | twitch.tv/WFMOz

Comment

Originally posted by n00854180t View Post
                    You're very welcome. I've actually had some developers say that one or more of my tracks inspired them to create a game (which is a huge compliment)...but it's also an approach to possibly think about. I sometimes work that way with the videos I create whereby someone's music makes me want to create a visual sequence to go with it. Anyhow, that's just a thought.

And thanks in advance...donations help a lot.

All the best,
                    Eric

Comment

Originally posted by TheFoyer View Post
                      Nice work. Replying so I can find this later. At $5 a track I'd buy them all. You could easily get a few bucks more per track I'd say.

They're all free as long as you credit me properly...but donations are very much appreciated.

Thanks,
                      Eric

Comment

Originally posted by zazabar View Post
                        I'm sure part of the reason he is giving them away for free is so that his talent is known, he gets more exposure by the community, and more people will place real orders with him in the future. While a lot of the music is good, sometimes it isn't enough for an entire project. And in that case, would you rather find another musician who's music sounds totally different, or just order from the guy who can produce a consistent style as the one you already have? ;D

That being said, it's still a pretty cool gesture and I thank him for his efforts!
                        Yeah, I switched to a donation-driven model so that more people would hopefully discover my music and be able to use it...and it seems to be working so far. If you guys happen to use a couple of my tracks, but find that it's not enough for your game, feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to create some custom tracks for you for a donation.

All the best,
                        Eric

Comment

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Action
                          Fantasy
                          Nature/Science
                          Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful. As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
                          Eric
                          Last edited by Eric Matyas; 08-29-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Hi Eric,

You have some good work in here. If I ever get to a point where I can publish a game, I'd definitely keep these in mind. And $5 a track is definitely reasonable, I'd say, especially for the quality showcased.

Comment

Originally posted by team archer View Post
                              Hi Eric,

You have some good work in here. If I ever get to a point where I can publish a game, I'd definitely keep these in mind. And $5 a track is definitely reasonable, I'd say, especially for the quality showcased.
                              Thanks...they're actually free now...I've switched to donations.

Comment

Eric your music is Awesome!! I drive to work playing it. Thank you so much!
                                ExORION Sci-Fi FTPS: Battle Kaiju, Mutants, Techno-Terrorist in Alien Powered Super Suit...

Comment

Working...
                                X