Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing my catapult/trajectory blueprint

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sharing my catapult/trajectory blueprint

    No models or visuals, you need your own assets.



    Download
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Blueprint.zip

    GFYcat / YouTube
    http://www.gfycat.com/BareThornyIcterinewarbler [1] http://www.gfycat.com/EnviousWarpedIslandwhistler [2]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tW7X3YrhBU [3]


    Ask if you have problems/questions.


    Problem: Bad node cast found in blueprint.
    Solution: Delete node and connect spawnactor to branch.
    Last edited by Kauppaneuvos; 05-02-2015, 03:00 PM.

    #2
    Thanks for this ... I am sure many will find it useful.

    Sorry to be the one that always asks this, but what is the license for this content?
    Quinton Delpeche
    Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

    Comment


      #3
      You can use this freely for whatever purposes.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello,
        Thanks for the gift, this is really cool. As this is a community content, i move your thread to community content section ^^

        Comment


          #5
          Thank for sharing, that blueprint have a lot of concept i'm interested in.
          Join the Unreal Engine community on Reddit! | Twitter: @ZioYuri78

          Comment


            #6
            Awesome Contribution Kauppaneuvos! An entire Game Genre called the Artillery Game is based on a catapult/trajectory system such as yours. I visualize using it to lob Light Spell Flares to light up Dark Dungeons.
            HeadlessStudios.com is now part of TheGameDevStore.com

            Comment


              #7
              This looks exciting. Thank you for sharing.
              You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.

              Comment


                #8
                haha thats awesome!
                | QuinnVR | Portfolio | Twitter |

                Comment


                  #9
                  Awesome thank you for sharing this.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    This is really cool! Thanks for sharing it Kauppaneuvos.
                    Support my RTS Game (Agora) on Patreon!
                    Unreal Nexus - Create Share and Experience!
                    Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map

                    [PLUGIN] Aws Gamelift Client Plugin
                    [TOOL] Create your own binary release of UE4 from GitHub source
                    My UE4 Tutorials and Misc Tools

                    Lead Programmer at YetiTech Studios
                    Your Friendly Neighborhood
                    Satheesh PV (a.k.a RyanJon2040) | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+

                    Comment


                      #11
                      So, now I've gone and tried to put the assets into my project, but I'm not actually sure how. I must be missing something obvious. How do I import the two assets into UE4?
                      You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Cinebeast View Post
                        So, now I've gone and tried to put the assets into my project, but I'm not actually sure how. I must be missing something obvious. How do I import the two assets into UE4?

                        Use import function, if it doesn't work just drag'n'drop files to content-folder.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Kauppaneuvos View Post
                          Use import function, if it doesn't work just drag'n'drop files to content-folder.
                          Thank you for getting back to me, but I'm afraid neither of those worked. The files don't register at all when I try to import them, and when I tried dragging them into the content folder all I got was an error message saying that Unreal does not recognize ".uasset" files.
                          You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Cinebeast View Post
                            Thank you for getting back to me, but I'm afraid neither of those worked. The files don't register at all when I try to import them, and when I tried dragging them into the content folder all I got was an error message saying that Unreal does not recognize ".uasset" files.
                            Hmm, import function didn't work for me. Did you try to drop them directly to content folder using explorer or did you try to drag them to folder inside the UE ?

                            First one works for me, second doesn't.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Kauppaneuvos View Post
                              Hmm, import function didn't work for me. Did you try to drop them directly to content folder using explorer or did you try to drag them to folder inside the UE ?

                              First one works for me, second doesn't.
                              I was trying with the explorer. What do you mean by "drag them inside the UE?"
                              You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X