Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FREE BLUEPRINT] Unreal Bricks V1.0 (Brick Breaker Example)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FREE BLUEPRINT] Unreal Bricks V1.0 (Brick Breaker Example)

Hi, my names Diddykonga. I decided to make a Brick Breaker Clone and release it to the forums so that people who are new or intermediate can look at it and hopefully get a stronger grip on Blueprints.

Version 1.0
    • Main Menu (UMG)
    • Level Select (UMG)
    • Three Gamemodes (Points, Timed, and Unreal{Warning: This is ment to be hard, and will get harder})
    • Paddle Pawn
    • Ball Logic
    • Three types of Bricks (Regular, Layered, and Spikey{Invincible, and destroys the ball})
    • Three Levels for each Gamemode (Will add more)
    • Game UI for each Gamemode (UMG)
    • Result Popup (UMG, very basic atm)
    • Buffs/Powerups for the Ball (Speed Buff, Insta-Break Buff)
    • Decent amount of Events in use(Making extending the assets very easy, will most likely add more extensibility)
    • -Nothing is really commented atm

Feel free to request features/changes, and let me know what you think! Thank you
    Download Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni86n04u4x...204.7.rar?dl=0
    Last edited by Diddykonga; 03-20-2015, 10:39 AM.

This is very much appreciated. I'm a complete novice in the gaming world and getting this will be a great start for me. I just have to figure out what to do with it, lol. Thanks.

Comment

i can't seem to get a grasp on the BUFFS added. Seems you haven't divined anything to be added? All the Blueprint classes are there but I can't really see them drop in-game nor do I understand where you actually add the buff to the player.

EDIT:
      So I understand how you add the buffs now, but when do they actually drop?
      Last edited by KillerSneak; 08-16-2015, 03:15 PM.
      Do Not Argue Toxic Game
      Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
      Fishy Blub Blub
      get it on Google Play

Comment

Working...
      X