No announcement yet.

[FREE] Industrial/Scrap Asset pack.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [FREE] Industrial/Scrap Asset pack.

[FREE] Industrial/Scrap Asset pack.

I wanted to help out the starting community (one way or another) with some starting props to use freely in their projects.

All models have PBR texturing, a couple also have LOD's setup, however i didn't get around to finishing all LOD's, but hey it's a freebee

You are also free to modify any asset as you wish as well as using them in any commercial projects Free of charge.

It's not much but Enjoy!

EDIT: Heads up to anyone downloading, it appears i made an error when importing all of these models where the green channel of the normal maps need to be flipped,
    if you double click each normal map and tick "flip green channel" you should get a lot cleaner corners.

Download - GoogleDrive
    Last edited by Divinitize; 03-14-2015, 10:12 PM.

• replied
    Hey, i have no idea if this will be seen or not, i just downloaded this and i'm not sure how to add it to the unreal engine, any help would be massivly appreciated, thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Four years later, this is still legit. Thank you, I have been looking for this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These are great! Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice assets

The current pic doesn't show very well the assets. It's much to small and when your zooming to see / read something it gets all pixelized. At least making another pic in 1920*1080 or higher would be much better

Some pipes would also be very cool!!!

THX for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    some weird thing ,when i add a dumpster or anything in my map ,it shows up very small ,not the normal size on anything ,and i think i just migrated everything in ..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks a lot !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks really good, thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really cool! Thanks a lot)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you!