Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learning Templates [Blueprint Power]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I feel bad asking this, not only because you've already done so much to be helpful, but because I feel a bit the fool for not getting this, but could you, in a paragraph or so (or more, if you feel like it, just trying to to be too rude) describe the steps you took to set up the Pong game? Just, very generally. "First I set this actor up, then that one, then put this blueprint here. You can see how they're specifically configured, but you have to watch out for XYZ etc.".

    I'm kinda trying to tweeze apart what you have, and I'm just too new to be able to see where to start unraveling it, and most of the tutorials I can locate deal with more complex subjects (Such as the player movement one), that are great, and easy, but only for that specific use case, unless I've missed something.

    Regardless, thank you very much if you can do that, and if not, thank you anyway for the great templates.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by TrueVox View Post
      I feel bad asking this, not only because you've already done so much to be helpful, but because I feel a bit the fool for not getting this, but could you, in a paragraph or so (or more, if you feel like it, just trying to to be too rude) describe the steps you took to set up the Pong game? Just, very generally. "First I set this actor up, then that one, then put this blueprint here. You can see how they're specifically configured, but you have to watch out for XYZ etc.".

      I'm kinda trying to tweeze apart what you have, and I'm just too new to be able to see where to start unraveling it, and most of the tutorials I can locate deal with more complex subjects (Such as the player movement one), that are great, and easy, but only for that specific use case, unless I've missed something.

      Regardless, thank you very much if you can do that, and if not, thank you anyway for the great templates.
      sorry i'm a little busy now , i will post it soon as i can
      Website [ LINK ]
      Twitter [ LINK ]
      Support ! [ LINK ]

      Comment


      • #48
        No need to be sorry - I'm the one imposing! Thank you for getting to it when you get the time!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TrueVox View Post
          No need to be sorry - I'm the one imposing! Thank you for getting to it when you get the time!
          just as an update , i will clean up pong template to make it more easy to understand
          it will be physics based
          Website [ LINK ]
          Twitter [ LINK ]
          Support ! [ LINK ]

          Comment


          • #50
            Well, you don't have to do all THAT, but if you want to I would welcome it! Thank you very much! I feel like I'm at the cusp of being able to look at your templates and understand what's happening - I just can't get over the hill, hence the request for just a paragraph or two about what you did.

            Again, thank you so much for all of this - it's so helpful!

            Comment


            • #51
              Updated :
              Added Sliding puzzle and Memory Game Templates
              Website [ LINK ]
              Twitter [ LINK ]
              Support ! [ LINK ]

              Comment


              • #52
                Updated :
                Added Top/Down FPS Template
                Website [ LINK ]
                Twitter [ LINK ]
                Support ! [ LINK ]

                Comment


                • #53
                  Awesome thread! Saved me a lot of time!

                  Thanks for your work!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by LeFuji View Post
                    Awesome thread! Saved me a lot of time!

                    Thanks for your work!

                    glad it helped
                    Website [ LINK ]
                    Twitter [ LINK ]
                    Support ! [ LINK ]

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Updated :
                      Added Pong : Physics based
                      Website [ LINK ]
                      Twitter [ LINK ]
                      Support ! [ LINK ]

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Wow! Thanks - I'll be digging in to all of these!
                        Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of days I've stayed alive!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          this is very helpfull thanks brother

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by GeeksGoneBad View Post
                            Wow! Thanks - I'll be digging in to all of these!
                            Originally posted by MuhammadMadi View Post
                            this is very helpfull thanks brother
                            Glad to help
                            Website [ LINK ]
                            Twitter [ LINK ]
                            Support ! [ LINK ]

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              thank you

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Whoa beyond impressive! It will be interesting to examine these projects!
                                voidrunnerthegame.com

                                facebook.com/voidrunnergame

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X