No announcement yet.

Learning Templates [Blueprint Power]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @adam.tarr57 , I don't see the possibility to have to duplicated tile , the for loop is creating tiles from top left and stops when it reach the tile (size*size) - 2
    Website [ LINK ]
    Twitter [ LINK ]
    Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mhousse1247 View Post
      @adam.tarr57 , I don't see the possibility to have to duplicated tile , the for loop is creating tiles from top left and stops when it reach the tile (size*size) - 2
      It is super weird. On my laptop it duplicates the top left tile but on another computer it doesn't.

Comment

• New Update :
        - Blob Physics Example

Website [ LINK ]
        Twitter [ LINK ]
        Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Mhousse1247, you`re a genius! Thanks for your work! I love your Kart Physics project! Please, answer a question about it.
          If I want to add shock absorbers to your kart, what`s the best way to do this?

Comment

• I am trying to access the website, It worked previously on older versions of Chrome but lately I cannot access the website it is always stuck on the loading icon. I tried using different browsers - Firefox, Edge, IE but all of them doesn't load the webpage past the loading icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by marc0s View Post
              Mhousse1247, you`re a genius! Thanks for your work! I love your Kart Physics project! Please, answer a question about it.
              If I want to add shock absorbers to your kart, what`s the best way to do this?
              You can use Morph or RelativeScale for that , "Last Frame Ratios" contains values between 0 & 1 for each wheel , you can find an use of it in "Update Wheels Position" function
              Website [ LINK ]
              Twitter [ LINK ]
              Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Originally posted by L1K1 View Post
                I am trying to access the website, It worked previously on older versions of Chrome but lately I cannot access the website it is always stuck on the loading icon. I tried using different browsers - Firefox, Edge, IE but all of them doesn't load the webpage past the loading icon.
                I just checked it in my old phone browser (mobile & desktop previews) , in windows in many versions of (firefox ,ie ,chrome ) , and I didn't hot any issue !
                Website [ LINK ]
                Twitter [ LINK ]
                Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Super useful examples. Some **** snappy updating too. A lot of the stuff I saw was either 4.17 or 4.18. Any chance you could add descriptions to some of the examples on the site? I could only gather whatever info I could from the name of the project etc. Here on the forum we have the gifs and I saw a couple of the examples for AI had youtube videos.

Comment

Working...
                  X