No announcement yet.

Learning Templates [Blueprint Power]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@adam.tarr57 , I don't see the possibility to have to duplicated tile , the for loop is creating tiles from top left and stops when it reach the tile (size*size) - 2
    Website [ LINK ]
    Twitter [ LINK ]
    Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Originally posted by Mhousse1247 View Post
      @adam.tarr57 , I don't see the possibility to have to duplicated tile , the for loop is creating tiles from top left and stops when it reach the tile (size*size) - 2
      It is super weird. On my laptop it duplicates the top left tile but on another computer it doesn't.

Comment

New Update :
        - Blob Physics Example

Website [ LINK ]
        Twitter [ LINK ]
        Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Mhousse1247, you`re a genius! Thanks for your work! I love your Kart Physics project! Please, answer a question about it.
          If I want to add shock absorbers to your kart, what`s the best way to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by marc0s View Post
            Mhousse1247, you`re a genius! Thanks for your work! I love your Kart Physics project! Please, answer a question about it.
            If I want to add shock absorbers to your kart, what`s the best way to do this?
            You can use Morph or RelativeScale for that , "Last Frame Ratios" contains values between 0 & 1 for each wheel , you can find an use of it in "Update Wheels Position" function
            Website [ LINK ]
            Twitter [ LINK ]
            Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Originally posted by L1K1
              I am trying to access the website, It worked previously on older versions of Chrome but lately I cannot access the website it is always stuck on the loading icon. I tried using different browsers - Firefox, Edge, IE but all of them doesn't load the webpage past the loading icon.
              I just checked it in my old phone browser (mobile & desktop previews) , in windows in many versions of (firefox ,ie ,chrome ) , and I didn't hot any issue !
              Website [ LINK ]
              Twitter [ LINK ]
              Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

Super useful examples. Some **** snappy updating too. A lot of the stuff I saw was either 4.17 or 4.18. Any chance you could add descriptions to some of the examples on the site? I could only gather whatever info I could from the name of the project etc. Here on the forum we have the gifs and I saw a couple of the examples for AI had youtube videos.

Comment

This is an awesome collection of templates and projects - possibly the best yet for learning. Thank you so much.

Comment

Can parts of these templates or their assets be freely adapted for our own projects? If yes, what's the license? Is the license CC0 (public domain) or something more restrictive? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X