Learning Templates [Blueprint Power]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonTerp View Post
    Just a heads up, the force applied seems to get really crazy under low FPS. Set your project's fixed FPS to 15 to reproduce.
    Yeah it's normal , the project is blueprint only , this is why c++ is needed to update & apply forces via sub-steps .
    Website [ LINK ]
    Twitter [ LINK ]
    Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• So much cool stuff! Thanks for that Mhousse1247!!
      Great job! =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Florencio View Post
        So much cool stuff! Thanks for that Mhousse1247!!
        Great job! =D
        Glad it helped ,More stuff on the way!
        Website [ LINK ]
        Twitter [ LINK ]
        Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Thanks a lot for this Mhousse. I'm new to game engines in general (leave alone UE) and this helped me learn a lot. Nothin' beats learning from a Bluprint Project firsthand

I don't wanna nitpick, but I'd like to suggest a small correction to Karting Game Template. I'm not sure if someone's already pointed this out, so here goes. When you're goin' in reverse, the Turn Torque must also be reversed. Perhaps comparing current velocity with Forward Vector to make out if it's on Reverse...unless there's a more elegant way.

Regards,
          Surya Sel.

[PS - This post had an image earlier showing a fix, but I removed it as it wasn't complete]
          Last edited by Surya Sel; 11-12-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Yeah , I just wanted to make the template as simple as possible , the best way is just to get the sign of dot product between current Forward vector and the current velocity (projected)
            Website [ LINK ]
            Twitter [ LINK ]
            Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Hello everyone!
              Mhousse1247, I like your template with projectile trajectory.

What you thinking about computation of throw angle by player aim?
              How to calculate the trajectory by start and endpoint?

Thanks!

Comment

• You make a collection here, thank you so much!

Comment

• Hi everyone, Is it me or the links don't works ??? can someone share the sample learning projects ?

Comment

• Hello, when will they be available?

Comment

• Hi [MENTION=693968]icomputo[/MENTION] , old content updated + new content in 2 weeks !
                      Website [ LINK ]
                      Twitter [ LINK ]
                      Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mhousse1247 View Post
                        Hi [MENTION=693968]icomputo[/MENTION] , old content updated + new content in 2 weeks !

Thank you

waiting

Comment

• Hey Mhousse1247!

I'm fairly new to unreal and just found this thread, I'm making a little arcadey car game at the moment and have ran into a few issues, would love to take a look at your kart template would help me out loads (so excited) do you know when it will be up for downloading?

All the best,

You rock!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanados View Post
                            Hey Mhousse1247!

I'm fairly new to unreal and just found this thread, I'm making a little arcadey car game at the moment and have ran into a few issues, would love to take a look at your kart template would help me out loads (so excited) do you know when it will be up for downloading?

All the best,

You rock!!
                            I restored the old links .

Right now , I still working on the projects , need more time before the release. ( Like Kart template , many other project will be modified , new feature added ....)
                            Website [ LINK ]
                            Twitter [ LINK ]
                            Support ! [ LINK ]

Comment

• [MENTION=355]Mhousse1247[/MENTION] Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! and thanks for posting the old links looking forward to having a look at them :P I really can't wait to take a look at the Kart template will it be a few months till it is ready?

All the best,

And Thanks again!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mhousse1247 View Post
                                Fixed Sokoban Template collision issue
                                Can you please give a link to downloading Sokoban template. I manage to download all other templates: Asteroids, TikTakToe, ... But Sokoban is unavailable. I think the link was lost in editing.

Thank you in advance !

I find the templates really usefull for people like me - just starting to learn Unreal Engine . Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                                X