No announcement yet.

[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much, & thanks for the accompanying videos. Great work!
    Facebook | Steam | The Dark Acre

Comment

With keyframeing the settings in the graphbar, I can simulate a storm, or a hurricane, or a earthquake or a ++++ endless list :P
      System
      ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
      Artwork thread

Comment

Can i consider putting this in the game im making? of coarse you will be in the credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Yiannis1 View Post
          Can i consider putting this in the game im making? of coarse you will be in the credits!
          You can use those assets for your commercial and non-commercial projects

Comment

Okey, finally i went to the point it was time to test vegetations, so i followed your video, and it works perfectly!
            Thanks again!
            http://davidboura.deviantart.com/gallery/
            https://soundcloud.com/davidboura

Comment

Seriously Thank you man !!

Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for the free foliage! I have been looking every where and all the nice ones aren't free. Btw, can you make some pine trees?

Comment

This is a fantastic, fantastic thing.

With that said, could I get some help? It's a minor problem, but after I put stuff down -- bushes, grass, all of it -- and build the lighting, I get a little warning. The warning says that I need to rebuild the lighting, in spite of the fact I just did that. I never saw this warning until I threw in some of your foliage, so I assume the two are related. Any idea what that means?
                  I'm an artist! Check out my work at https://cinebst.wixsite.com/cinebeastart and hit me up!

You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by RichSensations View Post
                    Hey! Thank you so much for the free foliage! I have been looking every where and all the nice ones aren't free. Btw, can you make some pine trees?
                    Yep, I will also create some pine trees

Originally posted by Cinebeast View Post
                    With that said, could I get some help? It's a minor problem, but after I put stuff down -- bushes, grass, all of it -- and build the lighting, I get a little warning. The warning says that I need to rebuild the lighting, in spite of the fact I just did that. I never saw this warning until I threw in some of your foliage, so I assume the two are related. Any idea what that means?
                    Could you probably post a separate thread, because in my case I dont get this problem and it seems like one that cant be solved so easily
                    Last edited by fighter5347; 03-13-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

There are already some free assets on the marketplace (berlin flat) + you can choose "free/for education/... in the price box
                      where is the price filter box please? i cannot find it .

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo75 View Post
                        where is the price filter box please? i cannot find it .
                        Atm there is no filter available in the marketplace. With the sentence that I posted I meant the price box at the submission page

Comment

I will just post this picture from @En Liten Räv into this thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	11009347_10152705730251497_6264900708380372588_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	440.9 KB
ID:	1070626

Comment

Thanks a bunch, doing a small project and was getting hard to work with only 2 tree models!

Comment

Hi Fighter,
                              When you put the asset onto the landscape, by that I mean the trees. Go into your foliage asset and unclick align to normal.
                              Your trees will all then point up the way. Mind you it looks very impressive regardless.
                              NO RETURN wilderness Survival

Comment

how do you open rar files and where do I save this and add so I can use ?

Comment

Working...
                                X