Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Where can I vote for this?
    "Make things simple as possible
    but not Simpler"


    - Albert Einstein -

    Comment


      #77
      Many thanks for sharing...
      Hope somebody Re-upload it to somewhere else...!!
      Forgive me; for poor English language

      Comment


        #78
        So I donwloaded this for UE 4.7 and when I go to the paint brush options and import one static gass mesh it only previews the mesh plane without any texture or alpha chanel to display the grass. Maybe I'm missing something, im new at this. Any help?

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by Anitlunia View Post
          So I donwloaded this for UE 4.7 and when I go to the paint brush options and import one static gass mesh it only previews the mesh plane without any texture or alpha chanel to display the grass. Maybe I'm missing something, im new at this. Any help?
          Make sure that you dont change the folder structure -> otherwise you will loose some references.
          So either copy all the folders into your own project or just use the included project

          Comment


            #80
            I imported as mentioned in this thread. But my meshes and materials look like this:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	vegetation_import_mesh.png
Views:	2
Size:	447.2 KB
ID:	1067813

            Click image for larger version

Name:	vegetation_import_materials.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1067816

            Here's the import log:


            Click image for larger version

Name:	vegetation_import_log_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	1067814

            Click image for larger version

Name:	vegetation_import_log_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	1067815
            Last edited by Simpler; 03-06-2015, 10:44 AM.
            "Make things simple as possible
            but not Simpler"


            - Albert Einstein -

            Comment


              #81
              Have you imported the meshes or are you trying to move the assets into your own project?

              Btw, made a short video which shows the two ways how you move the assets into your own project


              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                Have you imported the meshes or are you trying to move the assets into your own project?

                Btw, made a short video which shows the two ways how you move the assets into your own project


                I copy/pasted the vegetation_pack folder into my projects /Content/ folder. I tried on my Third Person C++ Code project and on my Blank C++ Code project. Same result.

                EDIT: I'll try using the method from your video. Copy-paste /Textures, /Meshes and /Material.
                EDIT2: It worked thank you!
                Last edited by Simpler; 03-06-2015, 11:49 AM.
                "Make things simple as possible
                but not Simpler"


                - Albert Einstein -

                Comment


                  #83
                  @fighter5347...
                  Dear sir; i found another thread posted by you with the title "Free grass meshes".
                  My question is
                  Is it already included within this package "Foliage Starter Kit"...!!? OR it is deffer somehow...?
                  Thanks again
                  Best Regards
                  Forgive me; for poor English language

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by cadviz View Post
                    @fighter5347...
                    Dear sir; i found another thread posted by you with the title "Free grass meshes".
                    My question is
                    Is it already included within this package "Foliage Starter Kit"...!!? OR it is deffer somehow...?
                    Thanks again
                    Best Regards
                    No, the other thread is about an outdated grass package which isn't so good -> it uses another type of foilage shader and is not so low poly

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Awesome pack! Using it for my uni final year environment project, thanks for making it free, great for a student
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	x9ee1uI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	715.9 KB
ID:	1067904
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Thank you so much for this

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Really great package for something that is free , good job fighter ! That is really generous , I am sure community will appreciate that

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Thanks !
                            Check out my game OldSchool Nightmare : http://www.indiedb.com/games/oldschool-nightmare

                            Comment


                              #89
                              You Rock! Thanks!!!
                              Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of days I've stayed alive!

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Thankyou!!! God bless you!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X