Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Work, thanks for sharing this

Comment

fighter, you're awesome. Thank you very much for this, I will definately be using these as the kids and I learn how to use this engine a little better. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
        Unfortunately it will just work with 4.7 and higher -> but when you like I can create a smaller package for 4.6 (but will take some time)
        No need i already updated to 4.7.1, and the assets look great.

Comment

FREE!! Seriously? you have no idea how much your helping!!! I find it difficult to find words that can be used to convey my feeling about this. Thank you so much, Is there anything I can do to help you back?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaidenPT View Post

How do I import all the foliage into my current project?
            Just copy and paste all folders into your project

Originally posted by Avengerxp View Post
            FREE!! Seriously? you have no idea how much your helping!!! I find it difficult to find words that can be used to convey my feeling about this. Thank you so much, Is there anything I can do to help you back?
            Vote for me to get this package onto the marketplace

Comment

Fighter,

Thank you very much for this, will definitely be giving these a spin when i get back to my Dev machine.

Thanks again for these and your tutorials.
              RedMage Industries

Comment

Fighter i have two question.

First: how i can run with the character included in the foliage pack?

Second:

Where?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                  Seriously, this should bypass voting and go straight to the Marketplace.

Anyway, will vote for it when it pops up. I can't see it now, but I'm guessing it can take some time for it to show up for voting?

Comment

Originally posted by Byakurei View Post
                    Fighter i have two question.

First: how i can run with the character included in the foliage pack?

Second:
                    Where?
                    1. I have disabled the running to better see the "interactive foliage" effect ^^ -> you can easily change that with that technique: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ow-i-know.html
                    2. unfortunately I havent got an e-mail from epic games yet, but I will post a link into this thread when my stuff is on trello

Comment

Yay, snow is melting. I already made the first few textures for the new/better tree meshes

Comment

Hi,

Did you actually make a post in the Marketplace forum? I looked at all the posts since mid february, and there is no post by fighter5347. I wanted to vote for your stuff / tell that I used your props and that they work.

Anyways, thanks =)

Comment

Many thanks I am 1 of the many downloading this today and I cant thaks you enough for this great post
                          Yutani Design Buliding Better World's

Comment

Amazing looking stuff, btw if i make a map in unreal editor with many custom items is it possible for ppl to join the server if they dont have the map and items ?

Comment

Wow great work!

Comment

Thanks for this pack, i hope you add pine trees like in northern EU countries.
                                tox.chat - Skype alternative
                                blender.org - 3D suite

Comment

Working...
                                X