• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    These look great! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    maybe fighters updated it which is why its working for me on 4.16 but for those who have grey planes make sure to copy and paste the meshes, materials, particles and textures folders.
    great work and thanks fighter5347

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Having some problems with the landscape, and im still extremely new so i have no idea how to fix this. I put in all the correct textures (i think atleast), but the landscape is completely black, even in the preview. Any help?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unreal engine 4.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	1131996

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When i importing something i get this trouble, same even in vegetation_pack project and with other model, which i download.
    How to fix that? I searching so hard but nothing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Снимок.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	1131839
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It works on 15.2, not sure about TardonHD's issue but I opened the project from the project browser, it converted to 15.2, I then migrated the assets to my own project.

No issues!

Thanks for the pack, Fighter5347!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by How3r View Post
    I'm having this problem where i import all of the meshes textures and materials folders into my project, however when i start dropping htem into my scene i only see the alpha planes, no textures on them whatsoever. I tried manually applying them by double clicking the asset grass for example and trying all of the textures with the word "grass" in them but none worked...anyone else having the same issues?
    Ditto. Looks like a great pack if we can get it working properly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm having this problem where i import all of the meshes textures and materials folders into my project, however when i start dropping htem into my scene i only see the alpha planes, no textures on them whatsoever. I tried manually applying them by double clicking the asset grass for example and trying all of the textures with the word "grass" in them but none worked...anyone else having the same issues?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Having the same problem with grey/missing textures and all

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It doesnt work. When i drag a mesh into the scene, it's thumbnail changes to the object with then texture being grey squares. NO other materials work, all become grey squares when i evcen touch them. Help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet (was too lazy to search the whole thread) but in 4.15.1 whenever I place a lot of trees with the foliage tool the trunk texture gets upscaled. Have tested this with multiple tree meshes. Btw your asset pack is great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, i found the solution for people who have grey trees or bugs:
    He're the trick. When you copy/paste the vegetation pack, you have to select ONLY the CONTENT file of the vegetation pack.
    Copy/paste it into your own CONTENT folder !

Normally it should work.
    The most common error that we made (i talk for myself as well ^^) is to take only the mesh/texture and materials folders. However, we need also the Showcase folder wich contain the parent materials of our child materials....

To be sure that everything work, copy/paste the ENTIRE Content folder into your own content folder !
    I hope it will help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi. when ever i try to use a tree material i turns up blank. pls help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome! thanks! This will be such a time saver

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mellowgirl View Post
    Hi please can I used this for UE4.15 latest version.
    It should be possible, but as I made it with 4.7 you might have to change some things in the material editor (in other version there are some better ways to create a foliage shader)
    When I have enough time this week, I will probably update this package to 4.15 + fix some bugs that might occur in the 4.15 version

Originally posted by Lolwiaky View Post
    I didn't just download a virus right?
    No, it's just an ordinary UE4 project

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I didn't just download a virus right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X