No announcement yet.

[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Awesome work Fighter! Can't wait to play around with this!

Comment

Thanks

Do not misinterpret my comment, but as a newbie to all this y basically love u for giving us this, lol, thanks man. And when you say > 4.7, does that mean it wont work on 4.6?
      Last edited by gmike; 02-27-2015, 04:52 PM. Reason: question

Comment

Originally posted by gmike View Post
        Do not misinterpret my comment, but as a newbie to all this y basically love u for giving us this, lol, thanks man. And when you say > 4.7, does that mean it wont work on 4.6?
        Unfortunately it will just work with 4.7 and higher -> but when you like I can create a smaller package for 4.6 (but will take some time)

Comment

great package.thanks for sharing...hope i will be able to give you something back one day
          Last edited by evolution_nut; 03-04-2015, 03:50 PM.
          https://twitter.com/InnerDriveGames

https://www.facebook.com/danceoflifegame

Comment

wow awesome ,pack also contain few maps and is a good resource for leaning

Comment

What im i doing wrong? I just migrated this tree into new project, created new level, but after building lightmaps, it goes completely black. I have UE 4.7.1.

Comment

Originally posted by LipcaCZ View Post

What im i doing wrong? I just migrated this tree into new project, created new level, but after building lightmaps, it goes completely black. I have UE 4.7.1.
                Hmm, I will have to check it -> seems like there is something wrong with the lightmap
                Which tree do you use?

Edit:
                Just tested it and it should work as it should -> just saw some small differences in the shader display in 4.7.1 (will try to fix it tomorrow)
                Last edited by fighter5347; 03-01-2015, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                  Hmm, I will have to check it -> seems like there is something wrong with the lightmap
                  Which tree do you use?
                  It was SM_Tree9, but i think i figured out, what's wrong. Problem is, when the trunk goes too deep into the terrain. When i delete terrain or just let the tree levitating above the terrain, the tree remains bright, but when is trunk little in the terrain, it goes black.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	terrain.png
Views:	1
Size:	576.7 KB
ID:	1067425
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	no_terrain.png
Views:	1
Size:	675.4 KB
ID:	1067426

Comment

Originally posted by LipcaCZ View Post
                    It was SM_Tree9, but i think i figured out, what's wrong. Problem is, when the trunk goes too deep into the terrain. When i delete terrain or just let the tree levitating above the terrain, the tree remains bright, but when is trunk little in the terrain, it goes black.
                    Hmm, that's really strange. I will check it tomorrow.
                    Meanwhile move your level a little bit up - add a skylight - add a lightmass importance volume -> try it again

Comment

Awesome Stuff, thx, very useful for learning for me. ^^

Comment

this should be in the marketplace for more easy acces

Comment

Originally posted by Axxi View Post
                          this should be in the marketplace for more easy acces
                          Yep, I have already sent a submission, but got no reply (will have to send them an e-mail)

Comment

Super awesome work man,
                            i'm dowloading right now. Can't wait to test it, in my sample map

Edit: you made this in Blender?

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                            Yep, I have already sent a submission, but got no reply (will have to send them an e-mail)
                            Btw could be the Unreal's site and the marketplace are down?

Comment

Originally posted by Byakurei View Post
                              Super awesome work man,
                              i'm dowloading right now. Can't wait to test it, in my sample map
                              Edit: you made this in Blender?

Btw could be the Unreal's site and the marketplace are down?
                              Yep, I made it with blender (files are included in the package). Currently the website is down due to the preparations for a GDC announcement -> https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...426#post233426

Comment

Thanks!

Exactly what I was looking for!

Quick question :

How do I import all the foliage into my current project?
                                Last edited by TheRaidenPT; 03-02-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X