[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Can't imagine it wouldn't work with 4.5. At the most you may have to do some tweaking. 4.6 handles foliage a lot better though. As for refreshing assets - right click and reimport.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have 2 questions before i try this out:
    - does it work with 4.5?
    - how do you "refresh" the result in UE4 when changed something in Blender?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work, Fighter!

I can say I've used your previous assets often for testing when looking into foliage tool issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VeerWolf View Post
    You're a hero fighter. If you claim that you still plan on updating this I cannot even wait to see what this pack will look like when its done! Cheers. And I wish I could +1 this. I've added this to the Free resources list in the content creation and given credit to you. Hope you don't mind!
    Thx for adding it to the list
    My plan is to create a really high quality foliage pack for free -> but this will take some time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're a hero fighter. If you claim that you still plan on updating this I cannot even wait to see what this pack will look like when its done! Cheers. And I wish I could +1 this. I've added this to the Free resources list in the content creation and given credit to you. Hope you don't mind!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is a big gift, exactly what i needed for my first Vegetations approach in UE4, thanks a bunch!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesone, thanks for the contribution.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Frequia View Post
    Will use it sometime What about some pinetrees?
    Yep, will add them in the future.

Currently I have planned to:
    -improve the trees (delete the old ones + add around 15-20 new ones)
    -improve the bushes
    -add more and better grass

Unfortunately it will take some time till I will post those updates, because currently I have no possibilities to create textures for those assets (atm we have around 30-60 cm of snow ) but assets in a higher quality are in progress.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    woooooo thank you very much for this!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will use it sometime What about some pinetrees?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This will probably be useful for a lot of people that are new to the engine. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    - When you have any questions, suggestions, problems, ... just post a reply to this thread and I will see what I can do.
    - I will update this package from time to time. This means that I will add new features, improve the meshes, add new meshes and textures,...
    - When you need an in-depth explanation of the materials, I can write/record a short tutorial/explanation.
    - When you find any mistakes or stuff that is missing, make sure to send me a message

Have fun with the package and I hope that it will help you with your project!

Click image for larger version

Name:	prev1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	1066978 Click image for larger version

Name:	prev2.jpg
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	1066979

Click image for larger version

Name:	prev3.jpg
Size:	532.8 KB
ID:	1066980

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you have problems with getting the assets into your own project, make sure to take a look at this video

Last edited by fighter5347; 03-06-2015, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X